Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Rollin' Stones
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hit my 500th post! How 'bout that! I hit the ground running with my 0.34 posts per day avg. since 2002. :) I'd like to thank the Academy for this honor. My wife and kids, my bike, my LBS. I'd like to make a special shout out to PIE and PGF. I'd also like tho say "quality over quantity" ain't so true in this here case ! :) :)

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Nice kicks.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
cydswipe said:
I hit my 500th post! How 'bout that! I hit the ground running with my 0.34 posts per day avg. since 2002. :) I'd like to thank the Academy for this honor. My wife and kids, my bike, my LBS. I'd like to make a special shout out to PIE and PGF. I'd also like tho say "quality over quantity" ain't so true in this here case ! :) :)
all this and kpcw back posting in PO...I see it as a sign of the end times. run for the hills people.

·
Not Banned
49,013 Posts
well the return

of kp certainly didn't rival McCarthur's return to the Phillipines.

·
A Canadian in Sweden
6,130 Posts
Hey, look at this way, by the time you're 93, you'll have caught up to BJ, ATP and J with 10,000. Of course, by that time, they'll be up to several million posts...;)
Cheers, Wayne

·
remodeling...me
4,177 Posts
wayneanneli said:
Hey, look at this way, by the time you're 93, you'll have caught up to BJ, ATP and J with 10,000. Of course, by that time, they'll be up to several million posts...;)
Cheers, Wayne
Cydswipe,
Congrats! love those hightops-you are proof that quality over quantity can exist on RBR ;)
(Uh BTW Wayne, you're coming up on 2,000!)

·
A Canadian in Sweden
6,130 Posts
zeytin said:
Cydswipe,
Congrats! love those hightops-you are proof that quality over quantity can exist on RBR ;)
(Uh BTW Wayne, you're coming up on 2,000!)
Zeytin,
You and I started at about the same time... I'll wait up for you :).
Cheers, Wayne

1 - 7 of 7 Posts