Something else...

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
I'll start...trying to avoid my real work today:

/Full album of Dandy Warhols' Welcome to the Monkey House
//Full album of Iron and Wine's debut album The Creek Drank the Cradle
///Full album of Elliott Smith's Figure 8
//// Various MP3s including Feather Moon and The Tower by Vienna Teng, as well as a couple Bob Mould songs off the latest album (Circles, Paralyzed).

·
Non non normal
10,092 Posts
Jackson Browne
Little Feat
IIIrd Tyme Out
Beethoven 5th and 7th Symphony
Dave Evans
3 Doors Down

·
Done with winter.
2,635 Posts
I cleared all the old stuff out and loaded it with newer indie(what else) stuff....

Cat Power - The Greatest
Clearlake - Amber
Film School - s/t
Joel Plaskett Emergency - Truthfully, Truthfully
Tallest - The Future Burns The Sun

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
:eek: :eek: :eek:

iampify - Indoor Cycling

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Now ask if I've actually used it..........

·
Fini les ecrase-"manets"!
9,416 Posts
The Ink Spots--To Each His Own

Before that: Husker Du--Too Far Down

Just came on: Cheap Trick--Hello There

Looks like Louis Jordan and Tal Farlow are coming up.

Get a crazy mix on this thing--it's full with 15gigs, and I just shuffle it all.

·
Big is relative
11,887 Posts
Tom Petty - Wildflowers
Rush - Spirit of Radio
Tin Machine - II
STP - Purple
Ozzy Osborne - Randy Rhodes Tribute
GNR - Use Your Illusion II

I guess I have an unusual mix, but it helps pass the time while riding to work each morning in the dark with only a headlight to keep me company. The crystal meth addicts jump out and say hello sometimes, but that is about it. There was a naked one two days ago, a woman, a 40 something year old woman who has had a rough life. Not the way to start off your day. Just turn up the Bowie and think happy thoughts.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Bocephus Jones II said:
I'll start...trying to avoid my real work today:

/Full album of Dandy Warhols' Welcome to the Monkey House
//Full album of Iron and Wine's debut album The Creek Drank the Cradle
///Full album of Elliott Smith's Figure 8
//// Various MP3s including Feather Moon and The Tower by Vienna Teng, as well as a couple Bob Mould songs off the latest album (Circles, Paralyzed).
I freakin' love the Dandy Warhols. By the way I downloaded some old Gang of Four, I can definitely see who Franz Ferdinand listened to growing up.

·
scruffy nerf herder
4,484 Posts
Strange Question...

I have 17 gig that I sometimes just put on shuffle. I have stuff all over the freaking map and sometimes the stark contrast of songs from one to the other really freaks me out, so I just stop doing that. I mean, seriously, it would sometimes go from Ray Charles to Sex Pistols to Norah Jones to Snoop Dog to the Smiths... it is so bizarre. Seriously...it freaks me out.

Today Im listening to Jim Croce 50th Anniversary 1 and 2.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
whit417 said:
I freakin' love the Dandy Warhols. By the way I downloaded some old Gang of Four, I can definitely see who Franz Ferdinand listened to growing up.
Yup...haven't heard much Franz, but I grew up on Gof4. They said they were most influenced by R&B at the time--hence the "holes" in the music. Entertainment is probably their finest hour although Solid Gold has its moments. Land of the Free is good, but inconsistent and after that they kind of lost it IMO.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
funknuggets said:
I have 17 gig that I sometimes just put on shuffle. I have stuff all over the freaking map and sometimes the stark contrast of songs from one to the other really freaks me out, so I just stop doing that. I mean, seriously, it would sometimes go from Ray Charles to Sex Pistols to Norah Jones to Snoop Dog to the Smiths... it is so bizarre. Seriously...it freaks me out.

Today Im listening to Jim Croce 50th Anniversary 1 and 2.
Listen to this Internet Radio station--they do just that sometimes:

http://www.radioparadise.com/content.php?name=Playlist

Love listening to it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts