Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=news/2009/mar09/mar09news

Ullrich to discuss doping in a book?

Jan Ullrich will answer the question "Did you dope?" in a book he wants to write, saying, "This question is not easy to answer." In an interview with the German tabloid BILD am Sonntag, he also indicated a possible doping usage when he rode, when he said, "Whoever still can't put one and one together about what happened in cycling is beyond my help."

:D

In other contadoper news:

Garmin-Slipstream will remain focused on general classification as Millar didn't hide his ambitions. "I'm up for GC," he said. "I don't know much about the Montagne de Lure on Friday. I heard it's not so bad, but at 1600 meters high it can't be easy. I hope for a top-five finish in Nice but I'll try to be on the podium. I feel my climbing is very good at the moment. I've said that before and it didn't work out sometimes, but I'm relaxed now. I've had a good start of the year."

According to Millar, there are only two options for Contador to lose Paris-Nice: "crosswind or crash".

Oh, btw, according to contadoper he's not the best TT ist in the world..

·
Still waiting......
1,321 Posts
I thought Ulrich's "one and one" quote was very interesting. Not just with regard to himself, but for that entire era of cycling.

I hope he just unleashes, but it probably won't happen.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.