Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
That guy has as poor a taste in women as he has in bikes.

·
Lemur-ing
18,987 Posts
Dave Hickey said:
I know who wears the pants in that relationship
Nahh, I suspect she wears skirts but he just goes pants-less.

·
Banned forever.....or not
24,426 Posts
"state-of-the-art bicycle".......$1,000." ??????????????

·
Low rep power
6,264 Posts
I foresee a very short relationship

·
corning my own beef
5,713 Posts
lot8con8 said:
God it must hurt riding with the seat like that. She sounds bitter.
Nah.... it's pretty clear that the GF is now using what used to be his knutt-sac as a coin purse. It ain't even his any more. Saddle (out of) position is not much of a problem for him since the 'equipment' is a non-issue. She, on the other hand, has a nice pair...

·
corning my own beef
5,713 Posts
saf-t said:
I foresee a very short relationship
Maybe after the breakup, she'll feel sorry for him and give him his ballz back?

Nah, probably not.

·
Climbs like a sprinter...
6,976 Posts
About 15 years ago I was involved/married to a psycho chick. She was gorgeous, rich, and crazy. I drove around in a gray market Mercedes 500sel, condo on the Oregon coast, didn't work (because she couldn't keep an eye on me if I was working), etc. She was so nuts that she would check my package in the middle of the night and if I was - you know - she would wake me up and ask me "Who the hell I was dreaming about!" The only thing that I owned that I bought with my own money was my Bridgestone RB-1. One time she sent me packing. She writes me a check for $3000 and says hit the road. I get on my bike and ride into Salem (OR) and get a motel room. Then I catch a bus to Portland to score some H&B. When I come back to my motel room my bike is gone. She had talked one of the motel employees into letting her in the room and she took the only thing I own besides the clothes on my back.

I had to go back to her to get my bike back. I am proof that money doesn't buy happiness. Six worse years of my wife.

Oh, btw, the whole reason I married her in the first place was because she said I was the father of her child. Anybody that's been paying attention knows that I'm shooting blanks (I didn't know that at the time). After three years of raising a beautiful little girl and loving her as my own, psycho ***** tells me to hit the road again and it comes out that I am not the father and she knew the whole time.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts