Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
I love listening online to EuroSport. I enjoy all three dudes, especially King Kelly. The two Brits are amusing and knowledgeable and Kelly is great when he does speak - I like how he really analyzes and waits for the pedal-by-pedal guy (sorry, don't know his name) to ask him something.

I watched and listened to them do just about every stage of the Tour. They do great stuff to fill dead air on long, flat stretches. Answer emails, read emails, play games with viewers via email (one was making up funny names with rider names). And they'll ask Kelly some long, multi-part question and give him the time to respond. If you are a cyclist and a fan, I really don't know how you couldn't like these three. Plus, it is fun to sometimes have to decipher what King Kelly is saying:)

I was on vacation for a few days in July and had a t.v. with Versus. Eck! Craig Hummer? I do like Phil and Paul, but I think I like the ES guys more.

And I hardly can make it through the Universal highlights on youtube; the announcers are far too edgy or whatever for me. Right on, Marc. They are definitely tools at Uni.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts