Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of a discount online shop that sells Lake shoes?

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Are Lake shoes that unpopular?

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
High Gear said:
Does anyone know of a discount online shop that sells Lake shoes?
Both Nashbar and Performance sell Lakes and as Fred pointed out (I'm sure with a giggle) you can buy directly from Lake at full MSRP.

What I want to know is where are the deeply discounted Lake winter boots. All I can find are still in the +200 range. I was hoping for a off season clearance.

Scot

·
Registered
638 Posts
Scot_Gore said:
Both Nashbar and Performance sell Lakes and as Fred pointed out (I'm sure with a giggle) you can buy directly from Lake at full MSRP.

What I want to know is where are the deeply discounted Lake winter boots. All I can find are still in the +200 range. I was hoping for a off season clearance.

Scot
I've been using Lake mtb shoes for a number of years now. I've always found that there seems to be few places selling them and they usually have a fairly poor selection when they do have them. I've bought shoes on 2 occasions and in both cases I had to end up buying them directly from Lake.

·
duh...
9,658 Posts
Scot_Gore said:

Scot

no winter shoes... yet. maybe check w/ lake, later in the summer
but a google/froogle (and a giggle) turn up few stores, including wiggle
not many retailers carry their full line, if anything

·
Registered
660 Posts
Ask and Ye shall receive...

http://www.bikeman.com/Lake_Winter___Boots.html

I just scored a pair of heavily discounted Lake CX230's for 50% off from these guys.... They say they have been in business since 1976 but I have never ordered from them before. I'll report back when I recive them.

It looks like they have last year's winter boots for 50% off too.

Nik

1 - 7 of 7 Posts