Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lousylegs said:
No, but Henry Ford did not have the tatoo of an entire car on his @ss like the J's, or so they say. NTTAWWT
don't make me roundhouse kick you in the grille.

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
So a few weeks ago I went on that edamame hunt that was fruitless (and then I complained about it here, etc etc). Nobody around here had it. Well just to be safe (you know, in case I was looking at the ceiling during my search) I called all the stores and asked to speak to the produce managers. At one store here, the lady was just awful. First she put me on hold for like 10 minutes, then she was really rude. Then she told me to call back a different number because she couldn't transfer me to that line. So I called back, she put me on hold again, and finally I talked to some guy who didn't even let me get the word "edamame" out of my mouth before he basically yelled at me and said they didn't have it.

So I called the general manager, explained to him what had happened, explained what product I was looking for, and let him know that I probably wouldn't be shopping much at his store if I was continually treated in that manner.

Today I had to make a trip to that store because my regular store was out of graham cracker crumbs and my grandmother couldn't possibly make crumbs from whole graham crackers (don't get me started on that). I decided I'd check the frozen produce section just in case - and guess what! They had it!!

So I made some as soon as I got home and it's YUMMY. Best snack ever. And 10g of protein per 1/2c, that's crazy!

Also, did you know Henry Ford almost completed an entire car made from soy-based products? I bet the J's couldn't do that.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mickey-mac said:
That's nothing. Badley can make a 150 proof liquor from nothing but soy beans, pine needles, and used plastic milk cartons.
but it has to be stored in a Ti flask as it eats right through glass.

·
My back hurts
4,862 Posts
haiku d'etat said:
but it has to be stored in a Ti flask as it eats right through glass.
And if the drinker does not follow the proper drinking protocol, he will go blind and/or die and/or be doomed to riding bicycles in white button-down shirts and walking shorts.

·
Registered
5,627 Posts
Gig 'em said:
Also, did you know Henry Ford almost completed an entire car made from soy-based products? I bet the J's couldn't do that.
No, but Henry Ford did not have the tatoo of an entire car on his @ss like the J's, or so they say. NTTAWWT

·
My back hurts
4,862 Posts
Gig 'em said:
That's nothing. Badley can make a 150 proof liquor from nothing but soy beans, pine needles, and used plastic milk cartons.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Scotty2Hotty said:
You hella stole that from me.
chuck norris doesn't sleep, he waits.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oops duplicate post d'oh

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
mickey-mac said:
And if the drinker does not follow the proper drinking protocol, he will go blind and/or die and/or be doomed to riding bicycles in white button-down shirts and walking shorts.
i can't remember anything past 8:30 pm last nite.

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
This thread was supposed to be about edamame and the greatness of ME and y'all turned it into a playground sandbox squabble.

You SUCK. NTTAWWT

And J's - if it BURNS you should let the Doc look at it.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Gig 'em said:
This thread was supposed to be about edamame and the greatness of ME and y'all turned it into a playground sandbox squabble.

You SUCK. NTTAWWT

it burns because i spent valentine's day chuck norris's mom.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
mickey-mac said:
I'm doing my best to forget everything that happened after 8:30 p.m. last nite.
you should telegraph ol' badley (Where The F*ck is he anyways???) for some "sleep medication".

·
Registered
5,627 Posts
Gig 'em said:

You SUCK. NTTAWWT

BBBBWWWAAAAWWWAAAAWWWAAA - We stealla your posties, no greatness for You.

·
My back hurts
4,862 Posts
haiku d'etat said:
you should telegraph ol' badley (Where The F*ck is he anyways???) for some "sleep medication".
I think that Everclear, beer schnapps, Humboldt sinsimilla concoction might be right up my alley.

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
haiku d'etat said:
it burns because i spent valentine's day chuck norris's mom.
J's that doesn't make any sense. Eat some edamame.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts