Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
donuts?
8,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if i express my opinion about a topic, does that mean i'm a bad person if i don't agree with everyone else? if you don't want to hear viewpoints to the contrary, why ask for opinions?

i'm just done with petty wankers at this point.

for the record, i'm not banned from the train forum, yet.

·
Moderatus Puisne
15,883 Posts
Some people express their opinions like butterflies, others like freight trains.

Is a butterfly a bad person?

Is a freight train?

·
What the what???
12,714 Posts
Expressing a disperate opinion doesn't make you a bad person...

Unless by "expressing" you mean punching someone in the gut...urinating on them while they wallow on the ground in their own sick...and making inappropriate comments about their mother...

Then, you might be a bad person...assuming they didn't deserve it.

·
No hero that's understood
6,100 Posts
Poorly phrased opinion that makes others feel that you don't value theirs = someone who is not a lot of fun to be around even if you are right.

·
eminence grease
18,538 Posts
We used to do peer reviews at work.

People would say "You don't listen to us when we talk to you."

I would say "I do listen, not agreeing with you is not the same as not listening."

That got them thinking.

People confuse having a different opinion with not liking them.

·
donuts?
8,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My Own Private Idaho said:
Do you like model trains?
yes, but i don't like teabagger doiuche bags who block IP{'s because they can't handle a differing opinon.

·
donuts?
8,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i got banned for calling the forum owner pedantic.

now it's time to slag on him on the other forums.

·
donuts?
8,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Andrea138 said:
Was he also shallow?
he is 1 dimensional for sure. he dislikes me because i don't live in an insulated bubble and he hates that i like the job our current gov. is doing. very shallow.

wait, are you saying i'm swallow?

·
You Phillip mah census
4,665 Posts
Most RBR forums are a paragon of decorum compared to the sewer of abuse I see on Youtube. I've had differences of opinion with a few people here and have been snitty with a few when I thought it was warranted (wrongly sometimes) but I'd still have nearly all of them round for tea. Life is just too short.

Plus:

View attachment 209341

·
You Phillip mah census
4,665 Posts
Ascii, just watch those Youtube clips of the Pentecostals dancing to some techno, that'll lighten your mood. Imagine trying to debate with those dimwits...

1 - 20 of 63 Posts