Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Or more specifically on the team cross for sale in the RBR classifieds

http://classifieds.mtbr.com/cgi-bin...sults_format=long&db_id=59114&query=retrieval

just in case that crazy long link doesn't work it is #11 in the cross bikes section.

I raced my first season of cross last year had a blast, and managed to place midfield in the B on a 27 pound free ride hardtali with 5 inches of travel up front. Needless to say, I'm pretty eager to get on a slightly more approriate bike fro next year.

I haven't heard a lot about the raleigh but at a glance it looks like a decent set up and it is hard to argue with the price since it costs less than the empella frame set I've been looking at. Also do any of you know where to get complete geometry specs for the frame? I can't seem to find them on Raleighs web page. I'm close on 6'4" with a long inseam so I need something that is pretty tall but not too long. I'm a little leary of buying a bike that I've never tried but I don't really see any way around it, I guess if it doesn't fit I can always sell it again and at least I'll have a better idea of what I'm after.

Thanks for any input,

David

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
its already sold :(

Well I guess my question isn't really all that relevant anymore since some one already nabbed it before me. Too bad, it looked like a nice ride.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts