Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Link's not good, but if you mean MTB shoes, yea they are great. I don't know about the claims they make, but the shoes are very comfortable. I own 5 pair. They are very well made and really last. It's weird at first, because you rock in them when standing and the rolling sensation when you walk takes some getting used to, but my less than perfect knees are thankful. My brother is in retail and stands all day and swears by them. They look funky and some are fugly but I got over it real quick after walking around in them.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tzvia said:
They look funky and some are fugly but I got over it real quick after walking around in them.
Thanks, yeah the pictures it looks like the image is stretched or something, but thats them...
They were selling a ton of them on sunday at the ToC...
Wayne

·
Registered
14,713 Posts
Sounds like Earth Shoes revisited (you're probably too young to remember).

Not that they don't necessarily work, but quasi-magical claims of footwear designs that somehow restore a "natural" way of walking haven't always panned out.

But they might be great. That's mighty pricey, though.

·
Anti-Hero
10,343 Posts
The "anti-shoe" is barefoot. I'm amazed at what people will spend to try and replicate this when all you have to do is take your farking shoes off.

Edit: I have to admit, the VIbram 5-fingers shoe comes close, but it's still a SHOE... not barefoot.

·
Registered
143 Posts
my girlfriend is a waitress and swears by them saying they are the only way for her feet to not hurt at the end of the day. that said i tried them on and thought they were awful and couldnt wait to get them off. the negative heel forces you to shorten your stride and i couldnt stand that. dont buy without trying on

1 - 6 of 6 Posts