Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a 05 Onix. I love the bike and am still in the middle of breaking it in but feels great. I never found alot of reviews regarding this bike and how it really compared to the other carbon bikes. I have seen some positive reviews of others who have purchased them but not like some of the larger bike companies. Did I make a smart purchase with this frame?

·
tofurkey hunting
4,733 Posts
i have one and love it. you can check the orbea forum on this board. you'll find a lot of good info and in-depth reviews of the onix. using the search function here will also provide you with good responses. check those out. if you still need more info, just ask the specifics.

cheers
congrats on a nice bike

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
ampastoral said:
i have one and love it. you can check the orbea forum on this board. you'll find a lot of good info and in-depth reviews of the onix. using the search function here will also provide you with good responses. check those out. if you still need more info, just ask the specifics.

cheers
congrats on a nice bike

Great bike. Owned a few Orbea's and loved them all but the Onix was may favorite.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Love my Onix!

I have had my Onix for just over a year now and absolutely love it. The paint job is one of the best things about Orbea bikes. There are no stickers to worry about. I just upgraded to some Rolf Vigor wheels from the stock Shimano 550 wheels. Big improvement!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts