Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Orbea Orca Olympic Edition in White and Gold has arrived today. Hopefully will have some time today to go to the bike shop to take a look. The sad thing is that non of the wheels I ordered for it has arrived to Taiwan yet. The special edition Lightweight ORCA wheels will not be here till May June sometime around there. My Toplolino CX2.0 hopefully will arrive sometime in April, I guess for now will find something to piece this bike together. I was expecting the frame in May so no parts are here yet.

Jim

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, I know its worthless without pics, and I would love to have that ready, but the bike is not ready yet. So far only the frame and wheels and brakes have arrived, still waiting for my seat, seat post, and handlebar to arrive to complete the bike. Everything in Taiwan seems to be backordered. I will post some as soon as it is complete.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here are some update pictures of my new ORCA. Only part done, the seat post and handlebar is not here yet, the ones on the bike are borrowed from the distributor. Bad pics will have better pics once its all complete.

The seat clamp will be changed to gold from ORBEA, hope it will arrive tomorrow, I just got the news of the replacement today.
Jim

·
Registered
196 Posts
love the gold brakes... did you ever get a dura ace 7970 di2 for your build, i notice you're putting campy on this orca as well?

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
7970 is not available in Taiwan yet so I decided to stick with Super Record since its working really well on my other bike.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Sweet looking with the white and gold. I like that you have your bike practically on the street, must be a low crime area.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just a little more update, finally got to ride it a bit, still waiting for my 3T LTD Stem and Seat post and look carbon ti pedals, still out of stock. Just got my new limited edition white San Marco Carbon Aspide saddle. Will have more better pictures once the rest of the parts arrive.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Will have better and clearer photos soon, but its finally done.
3T LTD handle bar stem and seatpost
San Marco Limited white Aspide Carbon Seat
Zero Gravity Olympic Gold Brakes
Campy SR11
Lightweight Orca limited edition wheels.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts