Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm getting a 56. I can't wait, but it will be about a month before it gets here. I'll post pics and weight immediately

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
My Cannondale Rep had the team Lampre and this bike is so light and fast. Congrat.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My Six13 arrived at the dealer yesterday afternoon. It should be built up by this weekend so I'll post pics as soon as it's done. Now I'm just waiting on my handlebars because I didn't want to use the carbon ones that come with the bike but they should be here today.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Brian,

You going to enjoy the Six13 got mine built two weeks ago with full Campy and FSA carbon bar and this bike climb really fast on the hill and smooth. Which carbon bar you are install with the new bike ?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I roll my handlebars forward and the wide part of the bars is slanted forward. Otherwise the bars are beautiful and I'd love to use them, they just don't work for me.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Nice...the raw aluminum looks awesome.

And if you need someone to take that awful carbon wing bar off your hands...:D

I just got my Six13 yesterday and I'm loving it. Hope you like yours just as much - looking forward to the pics.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well, I finally got it and got it put together. I went on my first ride today and liked it. I'm coming from a Caad8 also built with complete DA and I didn't notice any big differences but I only bought this bike for the SRM so I'm happy. It weighed in at 15.5lbs before pedals or cages.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
The only notice I can tell is power transfer when you climb hill and it felt so light and fast. Enjoy your new ride and keep us posted.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts