Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Soon to be banned
14,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed she had put up some auctions for some clothing, some Daisy Duke shorts and a shirt. So sent her a message asking why she wasn't modeling them. She said "she had lost some weight and she wouldn't look that good." I told her "I thought she'd look hot in anything." This was her response: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=9307084423&sspagename=ADME:L:RTQ:US:1

I think I'll let her know she has a cult following on the RBR.

·
Sticky Valentine
28,404 Posts
spyderman said:
I noticed she had put up some auctions for some clothing, some Daisy Duke shorts and a shirt. So sent her a message asking why she wasn't modeling them. She said "she had lost some weight and she wouldn't look that good." I told her "I thought she'd look hot in anything." This was her response: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=9307084423&sspagename=ADME:L:RTQ:US:1

I think it would have been much better had you said "I think you'd look hot in anything" and she responded by posting a picture of her laying in a freshly scooped out yack in order to survive a harsh winter night in Alaska.

joe

·
Soon to be banned
14,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
JoeDaddio said:
I think it would have been much better had you said "I think you'd look hot in anything" and she responded by posting a picture of her laying in a freshly scooped out yack in order to survive a harsh winter night in Alaska.

joe
Ah, but be sure to check out her geodes.

·
Sticky Valentine
28,404 Posts
Personally she's too skinny for my liking.

I prefer there to be a little meat on the bones ;)

joe

·
Genitive Declensioner
12,146 Posts
spyderman said:

is she the same one that was selling the campy calipers???? too funny...

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
What's wrong with her bellybutton?

·
Bored beyond belief.
1,257 Posts
The geodes are OFFICIALLY the high point of this work week.

It's all downhill from here for the next 5 days.....

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
Umm. Nice rocks......

·
Soon to be banned
14,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
She has a belly button?? I hadn't noticed. :p

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
JoeDaddio said:
Personally she's too skinny for my liking.

I prefer there to be a little meat on the bones ;)

joe
is this one OK with you then? Lots of meat on those bones. And her boobs double as a cupholder! Bonus!+

·
Genitive Declensioner
12,146 Posts
Bocephus Jones II said:
is this one OK with you then? Lots of meat on those bones. And her boobs double as a cupholder! Bonus!+

Sweet, BK crown to boot....

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
So predictable.

·
Sticky Valentine
28,404 Posts
Bocephus Jones II said:

I like to think that there is a little bit of middle ground. :p

joe

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
terzo rene said:
Don't see any rings on those fingers....How many geodes do I have to buy for a private showing?
nice body, but she might have a butter face. Is this the PGF forum?

·
Motorator
4,166 Posts
Bocephus Jones II said:
nice body, but she might have a butter face. Is this the PGF forum?
Hardly, this is the Lounge, and she's into geodes, not cycling, so she's welcome here I suppose. Would you say a lady with nice face and a butter body is more attractive than one with a nice body and a butter face? I know what a butter body is, but what is a butter face?

·
Old Skool
719 Posts
Butter Face = Unattractive

Butter Face = Unattractive

I assume that Butter Body = Unarreactive as well. "Butter Body"is a new one for me.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts