Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· I heart team Zissou!
2,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just finished building up my new team frame (frame from the team, parts from me), after years rocking the red and white, I am now all about the pink!

This w-end it gets its innaugural race - I'll let you know if it gets me a podium...

Worthless without pics so here you go:

· Yo no fui.
8,486 Posts
That bike is hot, in an Easter dress / Miami Vice sort of way.

· Yo no fui.
8,486 Posts
That bike needs one of those new white Ritchey stems.

· Yo no fui.
8,486 Posts
philippec said:
I saw that ITM had a gloss white stem when I was in Italy last week.... almost picked one up ....
Almost? Only almost? ?Qua?

· TheHeadlessThompsonGunner
523 Posts
philippec said:
Just finished building up my new team frame (frame from the team, parts from me), after years rocking the red and white, I am now all about the pink!

This w-end it gets its innaugural race - I'll let you know if it gets me a podium...

I dig it. I don't think I dig the blue tires. But I certainly dig the pink. It would be nice if you could put a real headset in it - then a pink King would finally have a worthy home.

· I heart team Zissou!
2,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
blue tyres

I threw on the baby blue michelins because that's wht I had laying around. The team has an order in for some royal blue michelins which should match our kits. I'll change these out for those when they come in.

G

·
philippec said:

My veterinarian has one very similar to that -

She loves it.

( I have 3 pink bikes )

· Registered
458 Posts
2 Words

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FRISCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

philippec said:
I threw on the baby blue michelins because that's wht I had laying around. The team has an order in for some royal blue michelins which should match our kits. I'll change these out for those when they come in.

· Devoid of all flim-flam
7,364 Posts
Pink and Baby Blue. A color scheme made in heaven.. And the black components provide that perfect hint of purpose and menace. Great looking bicycle.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.