Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not a bad morning to be out though.

Those pre-dawn colors are always pretty good but as the sky started to lighten everything turned grey.

When life hands you lemons, make lemonade. When the light turns grey, shoot B&W! :thumbsup:

·
Windrider (Stubborn)
22,021 Posts
Sweeeeet.

Len

·
Bacon!
9,190 Posts
Grrrrr. Even in bad light you get fantastic shots.

·
Spicy Dumpling
9,721 Posts
Awesome stuff.

A great photographer and great subjects always satisfy.

·
Lets Go Hokies!!!
5,930 Posts
i was out at sky meadows this morning; its in delaplane. it was so foggy when i got there i wasn't sure if my gps was going to work well or if i'd actually be able to id the trees i was looking at. 30 minutes later and a mile along the trail, the sun broke through and i was wishing i didn't have my coat anymore.

it was a crazy day.

beautiful shots, as always.

·
Premium Member
21,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
HokieRider said:
i was out at sky meadows this morning; its in delaplane. it was so foggy when i got there i wasn't sure if my gps was going to work well or if i'd actually be able to id the trees i was looking at. 30 minutes later and a mile along the trail, the sun broke through and i was wishing i didn't have my coat anymore.

it was a crazy day.

You need to start carrying your camera!

And posting pix here!!!

·
Cpark
2,062 Posts
HokieRider said:

it was a crazy day.

Fog....
I was thinking the same thing. It was really foggy when I flew out of Dulles this morning but looking at these awesome pix it seemed like that wasn't the case near the National Airport.

·
Just Plain Bitter
8,602 Posts
As usual great pictures. I am always amazed at the quality of your pics now matter what you shoot. Great eye.

Foggy in the O.C. this morning as well. Looks like spring has arrived here.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts