Well then, I fixed my chainsaw! I wish I had checked this FIRST! Tore the carburetor apart and rebuilt it, then tore it apart 2 more times, took the manifold and impulse lines off looking for an air leak. We spent at least 6 hours trying to figure out what was going on. This morning I checked the breather/vent on the gas tank, I knew that I was on to something when I heard the vacuum released when I took the cap off. ARGHHHHHH, it can not get gas if air can't get in! The gas tank held a good strong vacuum since Wednesday!! I repaired the vent line and just ran 3 tanks of gas through it. She never missed a beat. I saved 400 bucks on a saw that I never would have been happy with because a suitable replacement for this saw is really about 700 bucks! I am happy.