Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there good shops for road bike repair/accessories? I found 2 in the phone book but dont know about them.

·
Premium Member
11,955 Posts
great shop, but thats a bit of a climb if you're on PCH and need a shop. There's not much up the coast unfortunately. I've seen a couple shops come & go in the Cross Creek center in Malibu. Your best bet is to head to Santa Monica where there are several.

// don't know if the one shop still exists at the top of the hill near Zuma?

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
Hollywood said:
great shop, but thats a bit of a climb if you're on PCH and need a shop. There's not much up the coast unfortunately. I've seen a couple shops come & go in the Cross Creek center in Malibu. Your best bet is to head to Santa Monica where there are several.

// don't know if the one shop still exists at the top of the hill near Zuma?
it's now in the plaza at the corner of busch but it's basically a shop for cheap kid bikes - maybe OK for an emergency tube. The plans for the redesign of the center at Trancas contained a Helens, but the plans are still going through the approval stage and I haven't heard if Helens still plans on opening a location there or not.

·
Devoid of all flim-flam
7,268 Posts
I love Topanga Creek Bikes. But if you're on the coast, it's more a destination than a simple detour.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts