Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Crank Addict
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys... Last week, Pactimo announced their 2016 Brand Ambassadors and I was chosen as one of the 15. They're having a contest for the best video and the winner gets a trip to Colorado to go cycling and visit their headquarters.

Here's my video.

You can vote here

2016 Brand Ambassadors | Pactimo

·
Registered
4,987 Posts
All in my Jersey brother!

·
Crank Addict
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Seat's not level
19,372 Posts
The offices aren't really very impressive. I've been there for a kit selection and ordering. Hopefully the weather is good and you also get to go for a couple of our nice rides.

·
Crank Addict
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Had one, if not the best videos on there. Great job! Keep riding!
Thanks... for sure, no sign of quitting. :)

The offices aren't really very impressive. I've been there for a kit selection and ordering. Hopefully the weather is good and you also get to go for a couple of our nice rides.
I don't really care about if the offices are impressive or not. For me, It would be great to meet the people that I've been working with while designing our custom team jerseys and kits over the last 3 seasons. Obviously, the riding would be the biggest highlight, though.

·
Registered
4,987 Posts
I'm not sure I know what that means.... but thanks, if it meant a vote.
Really? You never played poker? All-in? Or is it Jersey brother you don't get? That's pretty easy right? We are both in New Jersey...

It means, "I'm with you 100% my fellow New Jersey resident!" Where are you from originally?

·
Crank Addict
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Really? You never played poker? All-in? Or is it Jersey brother you don't get? That's pretty easy right? We are both in New Jersey...

It means, "I'm with you 100% my fellow New Jersey resident!" Where are you from originally?
AHHHH.. I got it now. I think you meant "All in, my Jersey brother." That missing comma plus the fact that jersey could be "New Jersey", but also a cycling jersey had me thoroughly confused. Now I totally get it.

I'm from South Plainfield, born and raised... lived in New Brunswick, then Somerset and then Old Bridge for little while, but now back in South Plainfield. You?

·
Crank Addict
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
4,987 Posts
AHHHH.. I got it now. I think you meant "All in, my Jersey brother." That missing comma plus the fact that jersey could be "New Jersey", but also a cycling jersey had me thoroughly confused. Now I totally get it.

I'm from South Plainfield, born and raised... lived in New Brunswick, then Somerset and then Old Bridge for little while, but now back in South Plainfield. You?
Middletown. Close to Sandy Hook. Lived in the Hub City for 10 years though, and I still love every square foot of that city! Uh Rah! My daughter is considering RU and I'm hopeful! Sorry for any confusion. Those commas... The Oxford comma in particular, it's such a thing of contention. I'm all for it, btw. Haha. Spent lots of time in S. Plainfield, Old Bridge and Somerset (Franklin). But I love the sand too much to be any more than a good walk to salt water...

·
Crank Addict
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Middletown. Close to Sandy Hook. Lived in the Hub City for 10 years though, and I still love every square foot of that city! Uh Rah! My daughter is considering RU and I'm hopeful! Sorry for any confusion. Those commas... The Oxford comma in particular, it's such a thing of contention. I'm all for it, btw. Haha. Spent lots of time in S. Plainfield, Old Bridge and Somerset (Franklin). But I love the sand too much to be any more than a good walk to salt water...
Ahhh. i know Middletown fairly well, I used to work in Red Bank. I went to RU and still ride through there every so often and even ride with some of the RU cycling team.

·
Registered
7,197 Posts
You had me at RBR and being one of the coolest dudes on here. :D Well done my friend. PBL450 is good peeps as well.

·
Crank Addict
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
You had me at RBR and being one of the coolest dudes on here. :D Well done my friend. PBL450 is good peeps as well.
Thanks... really hoping I somehow win this thing.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts