Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Adorable Furry Hombre
30,963 Posts
Okay now that is funny.

Both that the product exists...and that someone in marketing approved of selling it.

·
Registered
14,713 Posts
Not a new idea. I can recall versions of this being sold at least 15-20 years ago. And obviously people were improvising with towels and the like for much longer.

For the OP, I don't think the logistics are as tricky as you imagine. Think about it: you're pulling your pants up at the sides, but the skirt is still hanging down front and back. And even if there's a brief flash, you've reduced 5 seconds of exposure to half a second.

·
Registered
6,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not a new idea. I can recall versions of this being sold at least 15-20 years ago. And obviously people were improvising with towels and the like for much longer.

For the OP, I don't think the logistics are as tricky as you imagine. Think about it: you're pulling your pants up at the sides, but the skirt is still hanging down front and back. And even if there's a brief flash, you've reduced 5 seconds of exposure to half a second.
JC,
Maybe I am being self-conscience due to the enormous size of my junk:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.