Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
dude, my fav intRweb ebay seller don't have men's thongs. i'm not sure how they're sized and how they stretch, but i just ordered a leather lace-up vest and some "goth chaps" from these folks in ohio (on the lake), and was hoping to put a thong to the deal to complete tha image.

so, do leather thongs stretch, or if they're too big, what? and washing?

do me a flavor, real quick, find a good rep source on ebay or elsewhere for a leather thong. i have some thick thighs and wear a 36/38 waist because i'm a big shoney's boy. i got about a medium-large sized "package" for someone 6'2" and "large framed" and a tiney hiney.

help a bro out here, my friend.

etc etc.

·
You're Not the Boss of Me
7,746 Posts
haiku d'etat said:
i just ordered a leather lace-up vest and some "goth chaps" from these folks in ohio (on the lake), and was hoping to put a thong to the deal to complete tha image.

so, do leather thongs stretch, or if they're too big, what? and washing?

i have some thick thighs and wear a 36/38 waist because i'm a big shoney's boy. i got about a medium-large sized "package" for someone 6'2" and "large framed" and a tiney hiney.

I'm just so disturbed now.

·
Windrider (Stubborn)
22,021 Posts
That is just....

jtolleson said:
way more info that I ever wanted to know.

Len

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Friction_Shifter said:
your post or this:
them 'maters and that sausage, plus the beans (two of 'em) are about right.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
you know you like it, JT. what will you be thinking about at work tommorrow? me in a leather thong, chaps, and a vest. (and that's all i'll be wearing, unless i can find a slim basked-weaved cowboy hat...oh, and wait...my new doc mrtn's steel-toe sh*t-kickers....)

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Len J said:
way more info that I ever wanted to know.

Len
you KNOW better than to read my threads, Len. and yet, you do...

MOREON!

:hugs:

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
I may never sleep or eat again..........:eek:

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
snapdragen said:
I may never sleep or eat again..........:eek:
snap, i remember the ocean. when we walked on the beach. sand between our toes. and held hands lovingly. and touched in the surf.

kiss me in the moonlight.

·
Genitive Declensioner
12,146 Posts
jtolleson said:
You're disturbed, hell I just went outside and stared at the sun for 2 minutes to try and get the image out of my head.......

·
You're Not the Boss of Me
7,746 Posts
haiku d'etat said:
you know you like it, JT. what will you be thinking about at work tommorrow? me in a leather thong, chaps, and a vest. (and that's all i'll be wearing, unless i can find a slim basked-weaved cowboy hat...oh, and wait...my new doc mrtn's steel-toe sh*t-kickers....)

AND I can start my new career managing the latest Village People tribute band since I've found the "leather dude."

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
haiku d'etat said:
snap, i remember the ocean. when we walked on the beach. sand between our toes. and held hands lovingly. and touched in the surf.

kiss me in the moonlight.
Damn, I was hungover! I remember sand, and beaches....but hand holding and surf touching?

Are you sure it wasn't eddy?;)

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
snapdragen said:
Damn, I was hungover! I remember sand, and beaches....but hand holding and surf touching?

Are you sure it wasn't eddy?;)
i think it was the three of us. and i think Hickey has pics. but they're not to be discovered until the vault is uncovered in 2012, just before the apocalypse. 12/20/2012. you heard it here first.

·
Poseur
1,677 Posts
Ohio by the lake????

I hope you aren't talking about Cleveland??????? Isn't that a sore subject(ok, maybe a pun intended)? And yes, I used to live on the North Coast.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
jtolleson said:
AND I can start my new career managing the latest Village People tribute band since I've found the "leather dude."
i'll sing and dance and shake the booty, you manage, and we'll be life partners. no worries.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
svend said:
You're disturbed, hell I just went outside and stared at the sun for 2 minutes to try and get the image out of my head.......
that will blind you, ya moreon. i'll only crack your psyche.

pick one.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
TUT2222 said:
I hope you aren't talking about Cleveland??????? Isn't that a sore subject(ok, maybe a pun intended)? And yes, I used to live on the North Coast.
i'm about over that sh*t. btw, the ebay source i have is just W/NW of clevel*nd. i've ordered more restraints and BDSM stuff from them than anyone else, and i'm a dedicated customer. good, fast, $$$$+++ service and excellent shipping. etc etc.

·
Banned
7,890 Posts
i got about a medium-large sized "package" for someone 6'2" and "large framed" and a tiney hiney.

help a bro out here, my friend.

etc etc.[/QUOTE]

medium size.. i want to know if mine is small, medium, medium large(who knows? i may be lucky) or small medium. i ride a 54cm italian lugged steel. .. recreational rider. commuter. what size in centimeters is a medium large? do you measure flaccid, medium or full erect?

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
full erect.

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts