Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Premium Member
21,853 Posts
It comes with everything I don't like in a bike.

OverStuffed said:
You never said anything about low spoke count wheels. Are you OK?
Plastic everywhere. Even worse, glued plastic. :eek:

Tig welds. :(

STI. :cryin:

Disc brake. :mad:

Low spoke count wheels. :mad2:

OTOH it sure rides sweet (fast too :thumbsup: ). :D

Ought to have the cost of the thing down to a hundred bucks-a-mile by tomorrow night. :blush2:

· duh...
9,749 Posts
2 cases or 1? pretty hot with the foam cutouts. but IIWM, I'd consider using a support to prevent the big crush, like these things that you can make yourself

· Premium Member
21,853 Posts
My Own Private Idaho said:
:....is the reason for riding the tandem so you can be in front of Miss M for a change...
On our rides to date she pedals so hard I expect her to pass me at any second.

Talk about a power to weight ratio.

Nothing like having a rocket on the back of the tandem.

· Premium Member
21,853 Posts
My Own Private Idaho said:
That thing is extremely cool. How long does it take to break it down and build it back up?
I've only done it once but I will have several chances to practice before we go to Europe this summer. I speculate that it will take more time than an S&S coupled single but not much more as the die cut foam is going to make packing very simple (and I won't have to wrap protection around very many of the tubes).

Bound to take less time than packing 2 singles.

· Premium Member
21,853 Posts
wooglin said:
I gotta say, that's a nice looking bike but these teaser shots are pretty lame. That's only half a bike and a bunch of parts you've posted!
LOL, quite true.

In my defense I'll point out that I didn't start this thread. I fully intend to take some styling shots of the bike and us riding it but I have been somewhat busy and distracted lately.

So it goes.

· The web is a MUT
1,380 Posts
The internet community is an impatient and restless bunch, and if it seems that way it is only because we can't hardly wait and we're stuck pushing keyboard keys instead of pedals at the moment.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.