Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Soon to be up for sale, a Gunnar Roadie frankenbike. Begging to be ridden, still has fresh sand from San Diego and smells of stale beer, but can withstand a Clydesdale with no problems. No pedals and a bit dirty, but will make a great ride. Nice Brooks saddle, mismatched wheelset. Actually everythings pretty mismatched, especially the XT rear derailleur :confused: , definitely makes a statement (what I am not really sure).....:p

Any takers???

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
see that sand on the rear rim/tire? it's from the pacific ocean. :)

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haiku d'etat said:
see that sand on the rear rim/tire? it's from the pacific ocean. :)
That should net me an extra ten spot at least ;)

I think I may stick those God Awful purple pedals on it and photoshop your Dorothy picture on there somehow.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
handsomerob said:
That should net me an extra ten spot at least ;)

I think I may stick those God Awful purple pedals on it and photoshop your Dorothy picture on there somehow.
dorothy?

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
handsomerob said:
Soon to be up for sale, a Gunnar Roadie frankenbike. Begging to be ridden, still has fresh sand from San Diego and smells of stale beer, but can withstand a Clydesdale with no problems. No pedals and a bit dirty, but will make a great ride. Nice Brooks saddle, mismatched wheelset. Actually everythings pretty mismatched, especially the XT rear derailleur :confused: , definitely makes a statement (what I am not really sure).....:p

Any takers???
The J's is 6'2" or thereabouts? Should fit me fine. Name your price, heck I'd even introduce you to my sister. :D

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
rogger said:
The J's is 6'2" or thereabouts? Should fit me fine. Name your price, heck I'd even introduce you to my sister. :D
yeah baby, 6'2" 200# and that's about a 59cm frame, 46cm bars, etc.

bid high!

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
Well, I already know it's too damn big for me. You'd need a new saddle, that one is all custom molded to the J's butt. I'd add a $100 for the pacific coast sand.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
snapdragen said:
Well, I already know it's too damn big for me. You'd need a new saddle, that one is all custom molded to the J's butt. I'd add a $100 for the pacific coast sand.
i'd add $100,000. what a great visit!!!!!!!!!!!!

plus another $25 to have an acutal imprint of Teh J's sitbones. etc etc.

miss you, Snappy.

;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts