·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NTTAWWT. mind you. etc etc. HTH! ;)

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
I was just plannin' on runnin' off with JT myownself.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
paint said:
I was just plannin' on runnin' off with JT myownself.
git yer hands offa my wimen mothahf***********************'r.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lousylegs said:
add your right and you got a 3some
nope, that isxa a two-some, as i'ts just me on the rite side. now, if'n i was ron jeremy, i could make it a three-some. etc etc.

where's JT or Paint or Eddy or Snappy or Cooper when you need them????

:D :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :confused: :confused: :confused:

·
Fini les ecrase-"manets"!
9,416 Posts
lousylegs said:
add your right and you got a 3some
Sit on your hands until they go to sleep, and then it can feel like there are three people! I believe this move is called "The Stranger."

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
haiku d'etat said:
git yer hands offa my wimen mothahf***********************'r.
It ain't me, man. My Arkansas family ran interference on ya with a black ops mission to steal JT.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
paint said:
It ain't me, man. My Arkansas family ran interference on ya with a black ops mission to steal JT.
yeah, well my fambly done checked all their shibby for bombs and like that. nttawwt.

JT, me and Pizzaint luvz yew.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
haiku d'etat said:
yeah, well my fambly done checked all their shibby for bombs and like that. nttawwt.

JT, me and Pizzaint luvz yew.
ps, and me too. LOVE and lick that. J;s - loves JT. etc etc.

:hugs:

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thinkcooper said:
Speaking of the badger, ever notice that you never pictures of Ron Jeremy with Bernard Hinault. Kinda makes you go hmmm...
um, no. y0're way off bass. think "peter north". etc etc.

·
A Canadian in Sweden
6,130 Posts
Don't fall for his line, paint. What is this?? J, how can you be proposing to paint? She's off limits J. We're hiring her to come over and take care of our kids while we go travelling for a few months. We know she's good with kids (as per her thread a few weeks ago), plus with a name like paint, we have some chores around the house that need to be done.
Cheers, Wayne

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
wayneanneli said:
Don't fall for his line, paint. What is this?? J, how can you be proposing to paint? She's off limits J. We're hiring her to come over and take care of our kids while we go travelling for a few months. We know she's good with kids (as per her thread a few weeks ago), plus with a name like paint, we have some chores around the house that need to be done.
Cheers, Wayne
You know...everyone is certain J's is keeping Von and Olded in his dungeon, but my money's on Wayne. I think your mild-mannered nature is just a front. Cough up Von and Olded or we call Interpol! ;)

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
I'd be happy to babysit while he's out of town so long as he leaves his Moots behind. :D

·
A Canadian in Sweden
6,130 Posts
Bocephus Jones II said:
You know...everyone is certain J's is keeping Von and Olded in his dungeon, but my money's on Wayne. I think your mild-mannered nature is just a front. Cough up Von and Olded or we call Interpol! ;)
:D :D Actually, I had LFR locked up for a while until she went all photo crazy on me, then I just decided to set her loose. Yes, Von's here, as are Suonata and Eddy. Old Ed? He was here, but then decided that he would try and imitate past Swedish vikings and conquer Denmark again :) .

1 - 20 of 38 Posts