Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
guys, watch out, this chica has all voodoo skilz and stuff. I somehow got on her bad side or stuck my foot in my mouth (it happens all the time unfortunately) and I paid the price.

I gotta insist you put her on the stake burning list or whatever cos she told me yesterday I had rained on her parade somehow cuz there's no mud in Colorado. lo and behold I get up this morning and it's raining cats and dogs, AND out of nowhere a car jumped out at me and made me wreck my fixie and bust my ass.

as seen in this thread here

way to treat the FNG, I feel so loved.

be afraid, be very afraid
 

·
Shirtcocker
Joined
·
60,639 Posts
weapons grade chaos said:
guys, watch out, this chica has all voodoo skilz and stuff. I somehow got on her bad side or stuck my foot in my mouth (it happens all the time unfortunately) and I paid the price.

I gotta insist you put her on the stake burning list or whatever cos she told me yesterday I had rained on her parade somehow cuz there's no mud in Colorado. lo and behold I get up this morning and it's raining cats and dogs, AND out of nowhere a car jumped out at me and made me wreck my fixie and bust my ass.

as seen in this thread here

way to treat the FNG, I feel so loved.

be afraid, be very afraid
Snowing friggin huge flakes now. Kinda pretty truth be told. Funny...nearly 70F yesterday and now this? Spring weather in Colorado I guess. ;) Afternoon commute will be loads of fun. Glad I'm working from home today with my 2 dawgs curled up at my feet and some good tunes on the stereo.

/ Sorry bout your fixie.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,627 Posts
yes, I thought that I noticed a little voodoo doll in the background of her flipping the lounge off.

best watch yourself.
 

·
here comes trouble
Joined
·
10,045 Posts
Don't blame me. Blame in on tha man.
 

·
here comes trouble
Joined
·
10,045 Posts
Bocephus Jones II said:
Snowing friggin huge flakes now. Kinda pretty truth be told. Funny...nearly 70F yesterday and now this? Spring weather in Colorado I guess. ;) Afternoon commute will be loads of fun. Glad I'm working from home today with my 2 dawgs curled up at my feet and some good tunes on the stereo.
It's 80F outside right now and I'd kill for a little snow or even a hard rain shower so I could curl up next to the fireplace with a good book.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
good point (see foot-in-mouth reference above)

I retract everything I said. sporks are cool and paint is a wonderful kind lady who would never harm a poor defenseless college kid.
 

·
a jumped up pantry boy
Joined
·
1,784 Posts
weapons grade chaos said:
good point (see foot-in-mouth reference above)

I retract everything I said. sporks are cool and paint is a wonderful kind lady who would never harm a poor defenseless college kid.
slowly but surely the college age kids are gathering in numbers. soon we will take over rbr.
 

·
here comes trouble
Joined
·
10,045 Posts
weapons grade chaos said:
I retract everything I said. sporks are cool and paint is a wonderful kind lady who would never harm a poor defenseless college kid.
Kind lady? Good lord, you act like you're the only college student in this conversation. Way to make me feel old.



!
 

·
here comes trouble
Joined
·
10,045 Posts
Yeah but by the time we do neither of us will be college students anymore.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,627 Posts
yarble said:
slowly but surely the college age kids are gathering in numbers. soon we will take over rbr.
Listen, you, jumped up pansy boy, we "oldies" know lots of truckers who can put you in your place. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,627 Posts
paint said:
Kind lady? Good lord, you act like you're the only college student in this conversation. Way to make me feel old.



!
Hey, he was going to call you , "Mamam", hows that for feeling old?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
oh I'm home now

Bocephus Jones II said:
Glad I'm working from home today with my 2 dawgs curled up at my feet and some good tunes on the stereo.

/ Sorry bout your fixie.
the fixie is okay it's my butt that took the worst of it. I got the tunes hooked up, no dogs (dawgs? where are you people from?) but I think I'm gonna puss out and take the bus down to afternoon class. and with my luck going as it has today, aliens will land and vaporize the bus or something.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ah crap

paint said:
Kind lady? Good lord, you act like you're the only college student in this conversation. Way to make me feel old.
I think I'm just gonna put the mouse down and back slowwwwly away from this thread...
 

·
a jumped up pantry boy
Joined
·
1,784 Posts
lousylegs said:
Listen, you, jumped up pansy boy, we "oldies" know lots of truckers who can put you in your place. :D
trucker? i dont think thats necessary. i think someone on the middle school wrestling team will do just fine, anything more is just overkill
 

·
here comes trouble
Joined
·
10,045 Posts
Oh, please - as if Colorado is a bastion of correct grammar. Everybody knows Col is just Texas's playground, anyway.
 

·
here comes trouble
Joined
·
10,045 Posts
Look here, I may act like an 80 year old, but numerically I'm only 21.
 
1 - 20 of 70 Posts
Top