Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
imbasilical moreon
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Paint ! yer trickle down theory

... suxx, it's just as bad as RR's voodoo economics.

Nothing relating to the forum changes has trickled down to me enabling full functionality w/ FF. Although last night i did trickle down a fair bit o rum and played around w/ the gitbox some 'cause i just had to get away from this fakin FF $h!T it was driving me iNsane.

so after tea this am (not the usual coffee 'cause i don't want to get too edgy today) i fired up the 'puter, log on to RBR, hopefull and longing FULL functionality, after all, i got DSL, that's a big pipe for the trickles to come down,no?......and wad do i git ..... nada, squat, zippo

guess i am doomed, condemmed, banished back to the IE world for RBR. how depressing. no adblock, no flash overlays, slow to load......it's really gonna take the FUN quotient down a notch...or ten

Thanks for your help and encouragement, see you on the IE side....
JJ

edit: this was formatted in paragraphs when i wrote it, it's gettin scrunched, that's another thing goin wrong

edit #2: it works !!! i got trickled on :D

·
Adorable Furry Hombre
30,677 Posts
bonkmiester said:
edit: this was formatted in paragraphs when i wrote it, it's gettin scrunched, that's another thing goin wrong

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
bonkmiester said:
You just remember this moment next time I tell you sumfin. I'm rarely wrong. Say it with me now, paint is rarrrrely wrrroonng.

Also, I wonder if this whole trickle down theory works just as well with economics - but I guess that's a debate better left for PO. ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts