Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Satanic Watch Winder
4,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a new Selle Italia Signo saddle which I love. It's mounted on a LOOK Ergo Post but the inside of my quads rub on my seat bag. I've tried two so far with limited success and I'm not fat. Is there a bag narrow enough in front that will still hold a tube, CO2 inflate, a Crank Bros tire tool and a cell phone without wearing the inner legs out of my shorts?

In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is. -- Yogi Berra

· I ride in circles..
4,990 Posts
Topeak medium Aero Wedge. I like it. Lets me get enough stuff in it without it being that huge. Yeah it's bigger than some bags but its decent. I do like that I can attach and detach the bag in seconds with no effort too!

· Registered
66 Posts
ZoSoSwiM said:
Topeak medium Aero Wedge. I like it. Lets me get enough stuff in it without it being that huge. Yeah it's bigger than some bags but its decent. I do like that I can attach and detach the bag in seconds with no effort too!
I have to vote nay on this bag. I bought one and the seat mounting bracket (the one you slide on and off) broke apart about a month after I got it. I never even took it on and off that much.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.