Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Back from the dead
20,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at the local mall on Saturday, and saw something so disturbing, I don't think I will ever get the image out of my head. No one should have to see this. Naturally, I've attached a picture.

It was a shirtless guy, with big nipples, wearing leather pants, and a huge Hello Kitty head. And kids were lining up to see him. Oh, the humanity!

Apparently this has something to do with cosmetics, but for the life of me, I don't get the connection between freak shows and cosmetics. This thing gives me the heebie-jeebies just thinking about it.

Here's a link I found: http://makemebrighter.onsugar.com/2772299

This must be stopped. Please help!

·
Bacon!
9,190 Posts
Yikes!

·
Ya, ya I know....
33 Posts
Nice nail polish.

·
Captain Obvious
11,876 Posts
i think that's latex not leather

·
Clear Lake, TX
3,269 Posts
So, if kids grow up thinkin' that's normal (if somethin's in the mall, it's normal),
WTF will be considered weird or wacky?

·
My back hurts
4,862 Posts
Homoerotic Hello Kitty Cosmetics? Man, if my parents had taken me to see that thing when I was a kid, I'd be even more f'ed up than I already am.

·
Satanic Watch Winder
4,839 Posts
But is it really worse than fat men in spandex with styrofoam on their heads?

Whoso would be a man must be a nonconformist. Nothing is, at last, sacred but the integrity of your own mind. Emerson

·
jaded bitter joy crusher
19,723 Posts
mohair_chair said:
It was a shirtless guy, with big nipples, wearing leather pants, and a huge Hello Kitty head.
You say that like it's a bad thing. :confused:

·
Rollin' Stones
2,560 Posts

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
tomk96 said:
i think that's latex not leather
I think you are right... maybe that is the connection, the talcum powder he is wearing under those latex pants is sort of a cosmetic, isn't it?

·
Just Plain Bitter
8,602 Posts
Suicide Girls meets Hello Kitty! OMFG that is insane, I have to ask my teenage girls if they heard about this.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts