Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
I Am a Meat Popsicle
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Would Have Posted This In General, But Since It's Not Going To Be A Road Bike..............(and Fwiw, Peepz In Herez Seemz Normalerz)

Got All Of My Parts For My New Rigid 29'er Ss........now Just Wait For The Built Up Pics!!!!!

·
Lemur-ing
18,987 Posts
You ALMOST succeeded in making me wanna go out today and just buy a new brake set.

You evil, evil, bastage.

//Oh and, looks like it'll be fun and cool.

·
Just Plain Bitter
8,602 Posts
I don't know that it's jaegers fault but I went out and bought a new MTB yesterday!

·
Captain Obvious
11,876 Posts
rward325 said:
I don't know that it's jaegers fault but I went out and bought a new MTB yesterday!
uhhhhh..... PICS!!!!!!!!!

·
Lemur-ing
18,987 Posts
rward325 said:
You buy a lot of things. :D

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
What's the frame?

·
Stumpcake!
5,950 Posts
uzziefly said:
You buy a lot of things. :D
I bought two tires, bar tape, new retention parts for my helmet, chain, cassette, bottom bracket, big and little chainrings. So much cheaper than Red!!! :p

I was about to say that I didn't think about it but I did because I was thinking about picking up a sram cassette but found a deal on a shimano one. I did get a sram chain. Am I bugging you yet??? :D

·
I Am a Meat Popsicle
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
jd3 said:
What's the frame?
Kona Unit 29'er

will be building up over the weekend!!!!!

·
Mehpic
8,162 Posts
jaegermeister269 said:
Kona Unit 29'er

will be building up over the weekend!!!!!

use lock-tite on your slider bolts. and lock washers (yes, the little circly things with teeth)

wifey has a unit 2-9 and if you're running as a singlespeed, the torque can move the drops.

·
Lemur-ing
18,987 Posts
tconrady said:
I bought two tires, bar tape, new retention parts for my helmet, chain, cassette, bottom bracket, big and little chainrings. So much cheaper than Red!!! :p

I was about to say that I didn't think about it but I did because I was thinking about picking up a sram cassette but found a deal on a shimano one. I did get a sram chain. Am I bugging you yet??? :D
You have successfully completed the bastidification training and are now a certified graduate.

With that, you've earned the title of bastage.

That is all.

//Were you building a new bike I don't know about??!!! If so, you've just been bestowed the honorary title of uber, that goes right before your other title. :D

///No crankset? Full Ultegra SL?

·
Just Plain Bitter
8,602 Posts
Cuz I work really hard and make good money and then when I want sh1t I cans go and get it! My kids are spoiled rotten too. I buy them nice sh1t also. I am doing my part to stimulate the economy!

·
I Am a Meat Popsicle
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Squidward said:
Well??? Is it done, yet? :)

Patience Grasshopper,

I'm stuck in the offfice all day, was thinkin bout takin a sick day but had too much shiznit to do.......
will post pics asap when done however......

1 - 20 of 26 Posts