Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A bike related injury?... Possible? I just got in a bike accident type deal... I've got scrapes/road rash/etc. all over... Then I more-recently got a hickey and I'm goin up to my parents house tomorrow... not that it's a secret, I just don't really wanna talk about whatever... Do you think they'll notice the... "road rash" on my neck? Do you think they'll believe that it's actually road rash? Especially when I get a big ol' sh!t eating grin on my face if/when they ask me about it? eh!

·
Sticky Valentine
28,404 Posts
wtf gets hickeys anymore?

Please tell me you are in 6th grade.

joe

·
Palm trees & sunshine!
24,200 Posts
JoeDaddio said:

joe

Yeah, that's what I thought too, then I saw one of the parents on my kid's field trip -- she was in her mid-30s -- with a big honkin' hickey. :confused:

·
Lemur-ing
18,987 Posts
JoeDaddio said:

joe
Some cats like to bite their owners when they have been violated.

·
I like Chicken
1,403 Posts
Slap a stick on tattoo over that puppy and tell the parentals
you're trying it on for size and effect.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Room 1201 said:
Curling iron. The old stand by.
Well my hair is about an inch long... but I AM pretty clumsy... hmm.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
JoeDaddio said:

joe
No no, I have no excuse, I'm 21... the girl was in 6th grade though... maybe that explains it... HAH!

**sorry, sick sense of humor :blush2: **

·
Registered
10,996 Posts
we always claimed we got those marks from 'working on our cars and getting burned by the muffler'...no one ever bought it tho...

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
MWPDX said:
Well my hair is about an inch long... but I AM pretty clumsy... hmm.
If you need somebody with a steady hand and a branding iron...

·
Lemur-ing
18,987 Posts
rogger said:
If you need somebody with a steady hand and a branding iron...
Oooh ooh, I'll help!!

·
Potatoes
1,402 Posts
You were vacuuming the house/apartment, then something got stuck. So you took the head off and looked, but were a bit clumsy and dropped the pipe and it sucked on your neck. Then say, "it hurt just like getting a hickey from my 6th grade girl."

Alternatively, depending on size- maybe you were all uncoordinated and clipped your helmet strap into your neck.

Thirdly, go all metrosexual and gets your gurl to make-up you with foundation, pretty boy.

·
Rollin' Stones
2,560 Posts
The hickey is alive and well. Every first of the month when the folks who receive government aid for food come in, we hold an unspoken contest as to who sees the biggest hickey. Some of the folks look like they just escaped from an old west hanging.

·
Banned
6,360 Posts
Advice from wide receiver Jerry Rice...

When Jerry Rice was with the '49ers, he had a word of advice for rookies who overcelebrated in the end zone: "Act like you've been there before.."

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
My dumbbazz brother tried the excuse that he was working underneath his car and his neck hit the hot exhaust pipe. But then, he was prolly high at the time....

·
Registered
159 Posts
paintball wound! about the same size and shape, they arent going to believe whatever you tell them anyways so just pick youre favorite

1 - 20 of 20 Posts