Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to list a few items on Ebay, I have a Pay Pal account that I use to buy things on Ebay. I want to accept Pay Pal on my items, so how do I get my money from Pay Pal. Do they send me a check or do they just credit my account, I really want the cash.:confused:

·
Registered
464 Posts
dom3333 said:
I want to list a few items on Ebay, I have a Pay Pal account that I use to buy things on Ebay. I want to accept Pay Pal on my items, so how do I get my money from Pay Pal. Do they send me a check or do they just credit my account, I really want the cash.:confused:
Paypal will transfer the funds to your Checking Account, but the process takes about 3-days on average. I never transfer the funds until the buyer is satisfied first, so with shipping time added into the mix I'm looking at a week to have the money.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Unfortunately Paypal takes a couple percent of the selling price for fees, along with ebay, and then there are the listing fees. Sucks. Worst part is there are no other choices unless you want to take personal checks or Money Orders.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.