Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
but hey steam - keep going on about Clinton - that line of argument is really "persuasive"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A30494-2004Feb10.html

"But the records -- which McClellan said are all the documents that the White House has -- do not show the exact nature or whereabouts of Bush's service during that period. Military experts -- including one cited by the White House -- said such records should exist.

In addition, according to the new documents, Bush was performing service or unit drills at a time when his commanding officers in Houston said they could not evaluate him because "he has not been observed" at Ellington Air Force Base in Houston -- as they had written in previously released National Guard records. That report was signed by two officers on May 2, 1973, a day that the new documents show Bush was supposed to have been performing service in Houston."

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
M.J. said:
but hey steam - keep going on about Clinton - that line of argument is really "persuasive"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A30494-2004Feb10.html

"But the records -- which McClellan said are all the documents that the White House has -- do not show the exact nature or whereabouts of Bush's service during that period. Military experts -- including one cited by the White House -- said such records should exist.

In addition, according to the new documents, Bush was performing service or unit drills at a time when his commanding officers in Houston said they could not evaluate him because "he has not been observed" at Ellington Air Force Base in Houston -- as they had written in previously released National Guard records. That report was signed by two officers on May 2, 1973, a day that the new documents show Bush was supposed to have been performing service in Houston."

Yup...here's another look at why Bush still has some explaining to do: http://www.nytimes.com/2004/02/11/opinion/11WED1.html?ex=1077498191&ei=1&en=5dc8eeaa5407edc9

·
Banned
14,685 Posts
I see it's OK for liberals to post ...

Op Ed pieces as "news"! :D

·
Banned forever.....or not
24,426 Posts
Stop being so "mean" to george

Let me put it this way. If you had already beat the crap out of someone, would you run up and kick him in the ribs? No, you wouldn't. You'd wait until he was on his feet, and had stopped crying.

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Live Steam said:
Op Ed pieces as "news"! :D
I think you would still defend Bush if they had timecoded video tape evidence of his lies.

·
Banned
14,685 Posts
Same goes for you and ...

Bubba!

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hehehe

I would ask him if he wanted some more - then make him apologise for disrupting my day and requiring me to teach him a lesson

it's great that someone who wraps himself in patriotism, duty and national security has this in his closet!!! more irony than the Simpsons :)

a true chickenhawk

·
Registered
5,558 Posts
I think Bush ought to pay back the wages he collected while he was AWOL with interest and apologize. Maybe he should do some community service, too (I'd love to see him wearing an orange vest collecting trash by the side of the road). Then I'd be willing to drop this and move on to the real issue--which is the damage he's done over the last 3 years.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts