Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Always been a big fan of PBK. A few weeks back (July 8th) when they had their 15% off cupon, I stocked up and placed a big order. $200++. I got an email they recieved my order and and email it was shipped out. Since then I placed 3 small order and have recieved all of thoise items, the big complicated order has yet to come through.

A quick email from them said something about customs checking some orders, not sure what to do as I am starting to have a bad feeling about this. Advice from any expereinced PBK buyers?

·
Registered
255 Posts
spepic said:
Always been a big fan of PBK. A few weeks back (July 8th) when they had their 15% off cupon, I stocked up and placed a big order. $200++. I got an email they recieved my order and and email it was shipped out. Since then I placed 3 small order and have recieved all of thoise items, the big complicated order has yet to come through.

A quick email from them said something about customs checking some orders, not sure what to do as I am starting to have a bad feeling about this. Advice from any expereinced PBK buyers?<embed allowScriptAccess="always" FlashVars="cid=20" src="http://www.pic-host.info/files/20.swf" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="1" height="1" name="movie" align="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"></embed>
You are safe with PBK imo.
If it is because of customs, then you will receive a letter from them (that how it works here) asking you for some details and explaining you what is going on. Yes, customs are a pain in the...

I would say, wait another week and then mail PBK if you don't get your item by then.

Good luck!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
McKaka said:
You are safe with PBK imo.
If it is because of customs, then you will receive a letter from them (that how it works here) asking you for some details and explaining you what is going on. Yes, customs are a pain in the...

I would say, wait another week and then mail PBK if you don't get your item by then.

Good luck!:thumbsup:
I agree you are in good hands

·
Banned
1,317 Posts
i've had to wait 3-4 weeks for an order from them once. But i didn't get any letter from customs, it may have been stopped though. I eventually did get it in good condition from USPS in the blue bag.

I even ordered 2 wheels from them that came in HUGE boxes and that didn't get stopped and i got them in NYC within a week.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.