Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Carbon Fiber = Explode!
3,955 Posts
Patience is not a virtue for nothing.

· Registered
1,074 Posts
39 for me if you purchase 100 dollars worth of parts. Else it's 43 each. Not hard to spend 100 at PBK. Finally Canada's dollar is worth something. So many years it was undervalued. Say good bye to the USA Greenback being the standard for world currency...

· Shut up legs!
1,331 Posts
The price listed in the email is their regular listed price.. But if you order online they are discounted. So dis-regard the price you see in their email. Also if you buy over US$100, you get an additional 10% discount.

I bought my two PR3 which came out to $86, so I ordered a pack of Cinelli cork ribbon tape ($12 value), but I was just short of $0.5 cents before I can get the 10% discount. So I ordered two Cinelli cork ribbons to make my order $110. I then got the 10% discount on everything which came down to $101. I then inserted the UK 10 pound friend-referral discount code which brought my grand total to just $90!! so for $90 I got myself a pair of PR3 tires plus two Cinelli cork ribbons and free shipping.

So those cork ribbons were basically given to me for free after the discounts and coupon. I ordered these just last Wednesday

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.