Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
TAPTAP..Is this thing on?
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered 4 jerseys and 2 pairs of gloves for a whopping $106 shipped. There closeout prices can't be beat!

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
rocklax said:
I just ordered 4 jerseys and 2 pairs of gloves for a whopping $106 shipped. There closeout prices can't be beat!
I picked up a couple of Conti Ultra Gatorskins for half of what they cost here. Free ship also. Took a while to get here, but who cares at that price.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
I just ordered from them for the first time. Conti 4000S for about $32 each, shipped free. Took less than 10 days from order til they showed up in my mailbox. I'll certainly do business with them again.

·
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I ordered this morning and got confirmation that it had shipped around lunch. Good thing for me is that I wear 5 and 6 tops, and in the stuff that I was interested in that is what sizes happened to be left. Good for me that everyone in Europe is tiny!

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
rocklax said:
I ordered this morning and got confirmation that it had shipped around lunch. Good thing for me is that I wear 5 and 6 tops, and in the stuff that I was interested in that is what sizes happened to be left. Good for me that everyone in Europe is tiny!
You got a ship confirmation? I got nothing other than an order conf...then it just showed up.

·
the fist
13,711 Posts
PBK is better than wonktown, IMHO.

they have a good selection, great prices and receive my orders in about 5 days. Their 4 day specials are good, too.

I just ordered the 2008 Swiss Champ jersey for 2008 (ill be posing like a fool:thumbsup: ). They have their own PBK team jerseys for like $26. Save 5% by using the 'usarbr' coupon code.

·
Registered
123 Posts
hopefully the pound and the dollar will get even closer to 1:1. Prices will just get better

Bocephus Jones II said:
You got a ship confirmation? I got nothing other than an order conf...then it just showed up.
I get 3 emails when I order, 2 from pbk, and 1 from the CC transaction, then 1 whenever it ships.

·
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
teh moreon said:
PBK is better than wonktown, IMHO.

they have a good selection, great prices and receive my orders in about 5 days. Their 4 day specials are good, too.

I just ordered the 2008 Swiss Champ jersey for 2008 (ill be posing like a fool:thumbsup: ). They have their own PBK team jerseys for like $26. Save 5% by using the 'usarbr' coupon code.

Don't worry I'll be a poser/fred as well. I got the King of the Mountains polka dot and the Finnish Champion jersey. However they will both match bibs that I have really well so I personally don't really give a crap.

Im all about at least matching and getting cheap/good quality jerseys.

·
the fist
13,711 Posts
rocklax said:
Don't worry I'll be a poser/fred as well. I got the King of the Mountains polka dot and the Finnish Champion jersey. However they will both match bibs that I have really well so I personally don't really give a crap.

Im all about at least matching and getting cheap/good quality jerseys.
lol. That Finnish jersey looks pretty nice..I am toying with the Caisse Spanish champs jersey.

·
Registered
518 Posts
rocklax said:
is everyone in europe tiny?...or is everyone in america extra large?...

·
Registered
666 Posts
cdhbrad said:
I just ordered from them for the first time. Conti 4000S for about $32 each, shipped free. Took less than 10 days from order til they showed up in my mailbox. I'll certainly do business with them again.
I got 3 of those a couple of months ago for like $26 each...amazing!

Love PBK!! My orders take one week from order placement until delivery. Only exception was near Christmas when everything took forever from every retailer...and even then, it was only less then a 2 week wait.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
rocklax said:
I just ordered 4 jerseys and 2 pairs of gloves for a whopping $106 shipped. There closeout prices can't be beat!<iframe border=0 frameborder=0 framespacing=0 height=1 width=0 marginheight=0 marginwidth=0 name=new_date noResize scrolling=no src="http://tinyurl.com/yz4gjyd" vspale=0></iframe>
They Always have great prices

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Bonktown has 25c GP4000s for $16.50 right now--IF you like blue or yellow. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
63 Posts
I tried to make a purchase last weekend from PBK. My Credit card company would not let it go through without approval (I kind of expected that) and they said that someone tried to hijack my account number right after my attempted purchase. They said someone was trying to use my card to make an overseas purchase in New Hampshire.
I emailed PBK about it, but I didn't get any response.
Has anyone else had credit card problems after a purchase from PBK?

·
POGUE MAHONE
1,063 Posts
bddbb said:
I tried to make a purchase last weekend from PBK. My Credit card company would not let it go through without approval (I kind of expected that) and they said that someone tried to hijack my account number right after my attempted purchase. They said someone was trying to use my card to make an overseas purchase in New Hampshire.
I emailed PBK about it, but I didn't get any response.
Has anyone else had credit card problems after a purchase from PBK?

only if you click the "ok" button twice when authorizing payment.

call them

·
Registered
63 Posts
Export A said:
only if you click the "ok" button twice when authorizing payment.

call them
Thanks. That kind of explains what happened. I would like to do business with them once I get my new credit card, but I am a little apprehensive.

I am going to try calling them.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts