Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,749 Posts
I ordered a PBK jersey, made by Moa (Italy). Runs a little small as with all European cycling clothing. I went up a size. I also ordered a Nalini jersey from PBK. I like the Nalini better as it's a little longer, but I am high waisted....if you follow their sizing chart you should have no problems. For instance- I wear an American size XL 44-46 jersey. I ordered a 3XL (size 7) 45-47 Moa. Mine is marked 3XL, although their sizing chart shows size 7....so I think their sizing chart is for Nalini...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
919 Posts
Dinosaur said:
I ordered a PBK jersey, made by Moa (Italy). Runs a little small as with all European cycling clothing. I went up a size. I also ordered a Nalini jersey from PBK. I like the Nalini better as it's a little longer, but I am high waisted....if you follow their sizing chart you should have no problems. For instance- I wear an American size XL 44-46 jersey. I ordered a 3XL (size 7) 45-47 Moa. Mine is marked 3XL, although their sizing chart shows size 7....so I think their sizing chart is for Nalini...
FWIW, Moa and Nalini are the same company. Sizing should be typical euro, e.g. size 5 is called XL but fits like typical N. American (PI, LG, Sugoi, etc.) Large .
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,749 Posts
That's interesting..

jmoryl said:
FWIW, Moa and Nalini are the same company. Sizing should be typical euro, e.g. size 5 is called XL but fits like typical N. American (PI, LG, Sugoi, etc.) Large .

I was unaware that they are the same company. I have a Moa and Nalini jersey, both fit different. Sizing tag is different also. Moa is 3XL, Nalini is size 7. I wonder why?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
919 Posts
Dinosaur said:
I was unaware that they are the same company. I have a Moa and Nalini jersey, both fit different. Sizing tag is different also. Moa is 3XL, Nalini is size 7. I wonder why?
I have 2 jerseys made by the same company and the fit is quite different. And I don't think it is a a club vs. racing fit thing either. Wish this wasn't so common, as it makes buying online difficult.
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top