Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a road bike riding partner for either morning or late afternoon rides around an hour long a few days a week. I just started riding again after 10 years off so I'm lacking both speed and endurance. My only reference that I'm looping Fairmont (3.5 miles) in about 12:00 to 13:00 minutes depending upon how hard I'm pushing.

·
Registered
19,389 Posts
how do you get up to Fairmount?

Bridlemile said:
I'm looking for a road bike riding partner for either morning or late afternoon rides around an hour long a few days a week. I just started riding again after 10 years off so I'm lacking both speed and endurance. My only reference that I'm looping Fairmont (3.5 miles) in about 12:00 to 13:00 minutes depending upon how hard I'm pushing.

because if you're lacking endurance, you're walking up Sam Jackson Rd...(I work at OHSU and commute up terwilliger daily). If you can get off fairmount and down to 26 via...Fairview?...you can hook up with Skyline a number of different ways via Sylan overpass. involves some climbing, but what doesn't in Portland?
I'm racing Cat 3 this year so our levels are probably slightly different which may not work, but get ahold of me once you're in better shape this summer. definitely into riding after work...4:00 on once the weather starts to hold.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts