From Texascyclesport's dealio email...

- Pearl izumi P.R.O. In-R-Cool Men’s Bib Short - $104.99

- Pearl izumi Elite In-R-Cool Men’s Bib Short - $79.99

- Shimano R191L Curved Road Shoes - $129.99

- Shimano XC60 MTB Shoes - $129.99

- Giro Factor Road Shoes - $154.99

Discount code: PPS77
Sale ends 4/27/12 at 6:00 PM CST

I went ahead and grabbed a couple pairs of the Elite bibs as I've had good experiences with them and I needed more than just a single pair...then I probably would've gone with the P.R.O. bibs.

One weird thing I did notice...is that the discount code only worked on one line item but would work on whatever quantity entered into that line. Just F.Y.I.

·
Stumpcake!
5,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Someone has used this code??
I used it last night just before I started the thread. It supposed to be good for another 3 hours and change (6:00 PM CST).

Yeah, looks like it's not working now. I did see on the Pearl Izumi bibs they have another code that's decent but not as good. That code is INRB but it only dropped the Elites down to $104.99 and the P.R.O.s to $127.79.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks
I was interested to the shoes :(

I used it last night just before I started the thread. It supposed to be good for another 3 hours and change (6:00 PM CST).

Yeah, looks like it's not working now. I did see on the Pearl Izumi bibs they have another code that's decent but not as good. That code is INRB but it only dropped the Elites down to $104.99 and the P.R.O.s to $127.79.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts