Well today I forgot to check the weather report before leaving for a ride and it kicked my ass. It was looking like a nice day until I saw some really nasty looking clouds rolling in in front of me. My luck held out till right after my turn around point (32 miles in). I went from riding in the nice Florida sun to complete down pour. Now here is the part I want all of your opinions. Do you keep riding, or find some type of shelter to wait out the nastiness? From what I saw on the road about the decision was pretty much 50/50. I personally figured wet is wet and kept going, but was being extra cautions and turned on my rear red strobe.