Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

Which one?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
wut?
14,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We all need to be on the same program.

I propose we all use the winner of this poll. I don't know about y'all, but if I have two chat apps running, my head will explode.

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
I have NO chat app since running one and keeping track of RBR at the same time made my head explode. I know, my head is tiny.

·
a jumped up pantry boy
1,784 Posts
i voted for peekko

·
Banned
2,834 Posts
yarble said:
i voted for peekko
Same here, it dosen't have the same lag issues that quickchat has.

·
Fini les ecrase-"manets"!
9,416 Posts
There's a lot to dislike about Peeko--like I find the toolbar a bit clunky. It cuts into my screen space, and it's even worse when the chat window is open. And the stock colors--ICK, but you can change them.

But I like that it seems fast, and there are a few more commands available. One that you'll need because it doesn't show who's on the chat like QuickChat does: /names will show you who's on.

·
chica cyclista
2,842 Posts
Scotty2Hotty said:
I've been using Peeko, but that's simply because Scotty was all bustigating stuff and destroying the universe when I installed firefox.

stuck with IE at work anyhows. I agree with everyone else those drop-down ads are counterproductive as all getout. Way to make me NOT want to buy your product, morons.

·
Gronk SMASH!
1,973 Posts
Scotty2Hotty said:

I propose we all use the winner of this poll. I don't know about y'all, but if I have two chat apps running, my head will explode.

I find peeko simpler. More elegant.
And quick chat doesn't seem to be working too well for me.
Not that I've tried hard to make it work ...
Peekko ain't working right now, though. 10:30 am pst

·
wut?
14,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lonefrontranger said:
I've been using Peeko, but that's simply because Scotty was all bustigating stuff and destroying the universe when I installed firefox.
Huh??

·
wut?
14,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
BTW, I voted Peekko even though I've never used it. If it's not laggy, I'm all for it.

·
Banned
2,834 Posts
bikeboy389 said:
There's a lot to dislike about Peeko--like I find the toolbar a bit clunky. It cuts into my screen space, and it's even worse when the chat window is open. And the stock colors--ICK, but you can change them.

But I like that it seems fast, and there are a few more commands available. One that you'll need because it doesn't show who's on the chat like QuickChat does: /names will show you who's on.
Yeah, that's true, but the screen space part is only a problem if your on a small display, so it dosen't bother me, and the rest is made up by the fact that when you type in what your saying, it appears in a timely manner, all the time, not 3 min later.

·
Gronk SMASH!
1,973 Posts
Busted

right now, my peekko chat is bustigated. Anybody else?
And I can't make heads or tails of NetMite any more. I think I need a tutorial. What happened to the good old days when it showed up along the bottom of the screen and you could just pick your name.The way it's working now, It shows like everybody online and crap. There's a drop-down menu that appears to let you limit it to current site viewers, but it does nothing. Looks like this:

·
Collin's Dad
1,858 Posts
Does peekko have !trivia like quickchat? Only used quickchat and it's been down for like what, 4-5 days? also does peekko have an asterisks mode? That's a pretty important feature I think.

Scotty, you'll need to provide linky's though so the wiener of the pole can be downloded.

·
wut?
14,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It looks like Peekko is winning... I guess we can all switch over. We'll pick a day next week to make the switch.

·
Genitive Declensioner
12,146 Posts
whit417 said:
Since I don't know what either of those two are I'll just post a funny pic I came acrossed today.
here's my take as im a idiot:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts