Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Peeps are the best part of the Easter holiday. You know, besides all that Savior stuff.

Peeps research!

And, for the geeks among us (you know who you are):

·
Non non normal
10,098 Posts
Maybe I am the only one that feels this way but Peeps are the worst candy known to mankind. If you were talking malted easter eggs or dark chocolate then we would be dancing to the same song.

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nope, we're talking sugar fluff covered in sugar. More than 3 at a time will send you into a coma. :D

·
Misfit Toy
23,428 Posts
Peep Subculture

:D One must slice the package of Peeps, then let them sit. Stale Peeps rule! :D

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You're wrong. Fresh peeps + microwave for 20secs. :)

·
Banned forever.....or not
24,426 Posts
I really don't think that I could eat two dozen fresh peeps, at one sitting, without having severe digestive problems. Blue peeps look cool.

·
Registered
598 Posts
I fully agree that stale peeps rule. The best part about peeps is they show up in varoious forms every few months.

My favorite easter candy is still far and away cadbury creme eggs. They'll rot your teeth immediately upon contact.

·
Sticky Valentine
28,404 Posts
Peeps are absolutley, without question, the most horrid, disgusting, nasty things that have ever been invented.

joe

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
JoeDaddio said:
Peeps are absolutley, without question, the most horrid, disgusting, nasty things that have ever been invented.
Really? 'Cause I was thinking chocolate covered ants are worse.

·
Self-Banned
16,905 Posts
JoeDaddio said:

joe

Worse than Napalm? ....come to think of it maybe that's what they're made of.

·
Sticky Valentine
28,404 Posts
paint said:
Really? 'Cause I was thinking chocolate covered ants are worse.

There was an ice cream place near my house that gave you a free bowl of ice cream if you came in and ate a choclate covered grasshopper. I ate one, and honestly, I would much rather eat those choclate covered grasshoppers like popcorn than to have to even take one tiny bite out of a Peeps.

joe

·
Sticky Valentine
28,404 Posts
rocco said:
Worse than Napalm? ....come to think of it maybe that's what they're made of.

Worse than everything. I'm pretty sure that Peeps are the reason that there is hate in the world.

joe

1 - 14 of 14 Posts