Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FYI, I was at my local Performance last night and I noticed they had SpeedPlay Zero Chomoly on sale for 109.00 + 15% off. So, it’s about $93.00 + tax. The 15% off sales ends today, 8/1/10. I'm not sure if the $109.00 price is chain wide, so I suggest you call before heading out.

·
tthome
310 Posts
I don't think the speedplay pedals qualify for the discount, atleast online they don't. I don't know about in store, but if you read the fine print or try to apply the code online it never works on speedplays. Believe me, many of us have tried it before.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
tthome said:
I don't think the speedplay pedals qualify for the discount, atleast online they don't. I don't know about in store, but if you read the fine print or try to apply the code online it never works on speedplays. Believe me, many of us have tried it before.
Yes, SpeedPlays do qualify for the discount in store. As far as, I can tell the exception are only for the website.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
tthome said:

I'm sorry I didn't make it clearer, but It was an in store not online. I talked to the manager that day and he told me the 15% applied to everything in the store, including product that was on sales, there were no exceptions. SpeedPlay for about $93.00 was a deal I couldn't pass up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts