1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
New Cumberland, PA.

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
'Bout 2 hrs. My parents were born and raised in Hazelton. Thank gawd they moved from there! New Cumberland is right outside of Harrisburg.

·
Registered
4,572 Posts
Enola, PA, near Harrisburg.

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
Hopefully, I'll be doing it. I'll be starting with my club @ 930 am but after the initial section of the ride I can ride w/ anyone:eek: A few of my friends did it last year. Said it was a nice ride. I used to live close to Hershey and there are some nice routes to be had there. For a good cause, too, the PA State Police.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
PSP ride

Kram59

I will be there and hope to see you there . I will be riding a black Cannondale R1000 and driving a White Jeep liberty . Should be a good ride if the weather holds out . I will be there early .

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
I Should

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
I SHOULD be there barring rescheduling of my youngest daughter's soccer game. I'll be in a black/gold Subaru outback and riding a black/white/red Lookkg461 with World Cup ski and bike kit on. Should be a bunch of us there at 930 to start. Hope to see you there. Doing the century?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Kram59 said:
I SHOULD be there barring rescheduling of my youngest daughter's soccer game. I'll be in a black/gold Subaru outback and riding a black/white/red Lookkg461 with World Cup ski and bike kit on. Should be a bunch of us there at 930 to start. Hope to see you there. Doing the century?
yes i am

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for the web page I do not have a mtb yet but i will in the fall i think . I started riding road last year and i love it . just looking for some others that share the same interests .

·
Obviously not doping
139 Posts
I live in Lancaster, PA and would love to get a group ride put together at sunrise on weekdays. anyone interested?

·
Registered
581 Posts
i live

In Warminster

it's the suburbs of Phila....

i'd love to get a ride together....but have no bike :( (sold it in the winter...and have no $$$)

hopefully that will change soon

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
Hey. My sis lives in Warminster.

·
Registered
581 Posts
yea!!!

Kram59 said:
Hey. My sis lives in Warminster.

nice....warminster is boring....and there are no nice long roads to ride......

but yea......cool!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.