Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
gazing from the shadows
27,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am all for kicking people when they are down and all, but when they are not around to defend themselves, not so much. Let's just move on, huh? Posts, sig lines, videos.... use your creativity for the forces of good.

·
Banned forever.....or not
24,416 Posts
It's bad form.
It's even bad form to kick people while they are flippin' out. Everybody acts like an dolt, every now and then. When that happen, it's best to pretend that you don't see it.

·
You're Not the Boss of Me
7,746 Posts
dr hoo said:
I am all for kicking people when they are down and all, but when they are not around to defend themselves, not so much. Let's just move on, huh? Posts, sig lines, videos.... use your creativity for the forces of good.

Well, dang. I must have missed it. I have a pretty good idea of where the fallout probably came from, but didn't see the fallout itself. So, based on that lack of information, let me just definitively say that I agree with Hoo!

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
Well, once again, sleeping has caused me to miss out on something. Just as well, I'm working on a migrane; don't need any aggravation.

·
Soon to be banned
14,475 Posts
C'mon, it was more of a 'love tap' than a 'kick.'

I admit, the 'secret video' thing was a bit over the top. But it was done purely in a joking manner. It was priceless when the kid started shaking his head like he was possessed...

BTW, he PM'd me. He actually likes the sig line and is not offended by it. In fact, he asked me to add something to it.

·
gazing from the shadows
27,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sintesi said:
Thanks Comstock. Glad you got to it before we could all be offended!

I'd say "you're welcome" Creampuff, except I was not the one that deleted it.

·
Banned
4,302 Posts
dr hoo said:

Thanks Comstock. Glad you got to it before we could all be offended!

·
Not Banned
49,013 Posts
Anyhow It Certainly

left me unimpressed with the whole IQ system. 141 IQ and the reasoning ability of a 4th grader seems to take some thunder from the whole IQ ratings system.

·
Banned
4,302 Posts
dr hoo said:
I'd say "you're welcome" Creampuff, except I was not the one that deleted it.
Just wish you did,eh?

·
gazing from the shadows
27,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well, if it is one of those online testing sites that occasional pop up, they do tend to measure a bit high. So they give you a high number right before they try to sell you a report detailing exactly how smart you really are!

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
dr hoo said:
Well, if it is one of those online testing sites that occasional pop up, they do tend to measure a bit high. So they give you a high number right before they try to sell you a report detailing exactly how smart you really are!
I just got invited to buy a copy of Who's Who among American People. I was also in Who's Who among American High School Students. Not sure why, but I'm guessing they wanted me to buy a book.

·
gazing from the shadows
27,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Oh, I would have deleted it for sure. It was a pretty clear violation of the terms of use of RBR. Premeditatedly so.

·
Super Moderator
19,483 Posts
spyderman said:
C'mon, it was more of a 'love tap' than a 'kick.'

I admit, the 'secret video' thing was a bit over the top. But it was done purely in a joking manner. It was priceless when the kid started shaking his head like he was possessed...
Hey I thought the reply I posted would mellow things out. Guess not...

·
I'm not like anyone else
1,796 Posts
MR_GRUMPY said:
It's bad form.
It's even bad form to kick people while they are flippin' out. Everybody acts like an dolt, every now and then. When that happen, it's best to pretend that you don't see it.
Grumpo... I'm starting to like you!

Heck, I make an a$$ of myself at least once a day.

.... do I really see a compassionate side of you?

Kool or not?

Cheers...

EDB

·
I'm not like anyone else
1,796 Posts
Bocephus Jones II said:
I just got invited to buy a copy of Who's Who among American People. I was also in Who's Who among American High School Students. Not sure why, but I'm guessing they wanted me to buy a book.
Me too... but I darn near flunked HS except for music and drug testing. Must have been the 4.0 gpa I had in college that got ME on the list.

Well, did you buy the book?

Tokeacheer!

·
I'm not like anyone else
1,796 Posts
dr hoo said:
Amigo... if I agree does it mean we're still friends?

:D

·
I'm not like anyone else
1,796 Posts
snapdragen said:
Well, once again, sleeping has caused me to miss out on something. Just as well, I'm working on a migrane; don't need any aggravation.
Hey Snap...

Try some takillya! I haven't had one since I discovered it. Takes away the cause and effect.

You just say F-em and enjoy the stupor and not feel anything.

Hugs,

EDB

1 - 20 of 23 Posts