1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Fini les ecrase-"manets"!
9,416 Posts
Or, as we'd put it around here: "Who needs a cockpunching? Tom Cruise, that's who."

I shouldn't even start on a list like that--I do have to get SOME work done.

I will name one guy. This kid--couldn't have been over 25--at the new so-called Irish bar here in town. He had the boy-band faux-hawk and the whole outfit. Baggy cargoes, t-shirt over long-sleeve thermal shirt, pumas. He was at the bar giving a major chat-up to some over-40 women. Then, out of nowhere, he runs over to an empty spot of floor and makes a laughable attempt at breakdancing, then goes back over to the ladies, plainly expecting them to be impressed.

I don't know if they were impressed or not, but I just thought, "That guy. Cockpunching. For real."

Wonder what the filters will make of cockpunching.

·
Pixie Sticks and Politics
716 Posts
Just got back from a cruise and there was a guy with a t-shirt that read "Many Sex Positions Availabale" and he was smoking a cigar. Never had anyone of the female persuasion even remotely around him the whole trip.

·
Pixie Sticks and Politics
716 Posts
Just got back from a cruise and there was a guy with a t-shirt that read "Many Sex Positions Available" and he was smoking a cigar. Never had anyone of the female persuasion even remotely around him the whole trip.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Bocephus Jones II said:
tom cruise. i can't stand him anymore. i won't see his movies. why won't he just STFU?

// Why did he adopt kids with Nicole? Couldn't she have kids?

http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/Movies/04/24/people.cruise.update.reut/index.html
He's a quack-job. So is his baby's momma.

For that matter, so is 95% of Hollywood. That's what happens when people get too rich. They can afford to be complete and total nutcases.

I mean, hell.... look at Michael Jackson.

·
9,416 Posts
Muldoon54 said:
Just got back from a cruise and there was a guy with a t-shirt that read "Many Sex Positions Available" and he was smoking a cigar. Never had anyone of the female persuasion even remotely around him the whole trip.
Definitely needed a cockpunching. Just saying.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
i dunno about cruise but he's an ok actor. flame me, bey-notches.

·
You're Not the Boss of Me
7,746 Posts
Tom Cruise definitely deserves to be on the Numero Uno spot of that list, but there are quite a few worthy candidates.

In fact, I think some of them are posting in PO right now.

·
Bored beyond belief.
1,257 Posts
I'd have to add Cynthia McKinney to the list along with Iran's president.

But, JUST to keep this from getting political, I'd also submit Larry King,...the man who consistently proves there is, in fact, such a thing as a stupid question. Lots of them.

Cruise? Oh yeah, up against the wall in the first round of purges in Scott's New World Order.

·
Soon to be banned
14,475 Posts
jtolleson said:
Tom Cruise definitely deserves to be on the Numero Uno spot of that list, but there are quite a few worthy candidates.

In fact, I think some of them are posting in PO right now.
Hey, hey, hey... Now that's a cheap shot with a broad brush, don't ya think? We're discussing important things like:

·
Resident Curmudgeon
11,979 Posts
3 words...........Natalie Holloway's mother.

·
Administrator
12,942 Posts
The guy in the "fitness made simple" commercials that run constantly on Cable. The one with the freaky big head.

Every televanglist.

85% of all polititians.

People who drive slow in the passing lane.

People who take 25 items to the 15 items or less line.

Any host of a political talk radio show.

Any athlete who talks about themselves in the third person in an interview.

Pretentious music guy, here is my five fingered STFU to the groin.

Annoyingly loud flip flop guy.

Fake hippy teens, sorry you missed the sixties- but invent something new you half-wit slackers.

:mad:

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Brick Tamland said:
Ooo - did you see that one he was in where he ran really fast?
No, but my favorite was the one where he did that thing with the deal and then climbed up the wall of that thing really fast. I think he starred with whatshername.

·
You're Not the Boss of Me
7,746 Posts
spyderman said:
Hey, hey, hey... Now that's a cheap shot with a broad brush, don't ya think? We're discussing important things like:
... given that I'm a pretty regular participant that probably needs to STFU I figured I was allowed to take a shot! ;)

·
9,416 Posts
Coolhand said:
The guy in the "fitness made simple" commercials that run constantly on Cable. The one with the freaky big head.
It's not that Fitness Celebrity John Basedow's head is so big, it's that his neck is too skinny to hold it up. I've always thought that his neck was a big anti-selling point for Fitness Made Simple. And what the f*ck is a Fitness Celebrity?

In all fairness, I've read a couple of interviews with the guy, and he seems genuinely stunned at how big the Fitness Made Simple thing got, since he started the whole thing for like $1000, and was mailing them out himself from home for the first year or two. He seems pretty humble and definitely has a good sense of humor about the whole thing.

The ads are annoying (especially the latest one that actually has a crappy song about Fitness Celebrity John Basedow and FMS playing in the background), but the guy himself comes off as a pretty likeable, regular guy.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts