Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
gazing from the shadows
27,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Healed outline. Back when my legs were actually in shape.

·
gazing from the shadows
27,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
At work.

Note the lime green color. It shows up a lot muddier in the skin.

·
gazing from the shadows
27,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thinkcooper said:
Ever check it out under UV light to see if it glows?
No, but I know a guy that got fluro circles tattooed on his cheeks.

·
Bacon!
9,190 Posts
Pretty nice. I couldn't sit there that long if my life depended on it. Pretty impressive patience.

·
gazing from the shadows
27,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ridgetop said:
Pretty impressive patience.
The artist was in jail a couple times, and once when I walked in he cancelled, right before 3 police cars drove up and they came in the back door of the shop. All long term goals require patience and adaptation.

·
Registered
727 Posts
dr hoo said:
The artist was in jail a couple times, and once when I walked in he cancelled, right before 3 police cars drove up and they came in the back door of the shop. All long term goals require patience and adaptation.
lol, there's gotta be an impressive story in there somewhere. anyways, awesome pics hoo! very detailed and clear, and they allow us to really grasp the whole process as it unfolds. great result, as well. love the contrast of the brighter colors vs. dark tones. really awesome stuff! exactly 2 weeks until i go under the needle, youve set the bar high for photo-posts but i'll try and get a couple good shots. thanks again!

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
this one's my fav. 3 hours? this guy is an artist. i would travel to you if you'd put me up over a weekend, for his attention. four or five hours a day. i sat nearly seven hours for my arm. same day.

::here's where you invite me to MI for a sitting with said artist::

link Teh J's to his site, yo.

·
building my engine
163 Posts
Covering a big part of your anatomy is such of big commitment..... at least for me. Although I've been tempted lately in getting two circles designs or stars on my front shoulders.

·
gazing from the shadows
27,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Dude, that is just tracing the stencil. Still, he covered a lot of ground (28 Inches from top to bottom).

·
Registered
727 Posts
Alter Ego said:
Covering a big part of your anatomy is such of big commitment..... at least for me. Although I've been tempted lately in getting two circles designs or stars on my front shoulders.
sweeeeeeet, and then you can join Good Charlotte!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts