Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As a special offer to welcome Supergo.com customers, please use the coupon code below to receive a 10% discount*(offer extended to 2/06/06!) on your next order at PerformanceBike.com. Coupon details listed below..

WRITE THIS COUPON NUMBER DOWN TO USE IN STEP 3 OF THE CHECKOUT PROCESS.

* 10% coupon details. Offer is good on PerformanceBike.com. No minimum order amount required. Not available at Performance stores or phone orders. Good for one-time use only. Cannot be combined with other coupons or special offers. Not available via Performance affiliate sites.
Offer expires 2/6/06.

:)

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
One time use means that each customer can only use this discount program once. Logging onto Supergo to get a second code number will not allow you to get the 10% off on a second order. I forgot to order a few things, & when I tried to place a second order the PB site with a 2nd Supergo code it rejected the coupon as already used.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Multiple accounts

I haven't had to do this in a long time, but in the past you could bypass this restriction by setting up another user account on the PB site. All you need is another email address. There's lot's o places to get free email addresses, just depends on how desperate you are to place a second order.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'm not 100% sure

it's the email address that is causing you to be unable to get another code. It may the computer you are logged in on. I did the same thing at work (got the code and did not order), then tried using the same code on my home computer- no deal. But when I started over on Supergo site and got a new code it worked. So, just thinking maybe you can try another computer (ie different IP address)?

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
My issue was same Team Performance number. Nothing I needed urgently, so the stuff I was going to get will just stay on my shopping list. This blast of Midwest winter snow has put my riding on hold for a while anyway:(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts