Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Steaming piles of opinion
10,503 Posts
Heck of a deal.

Note on the home page: There's a banner for a 20% off on tires, shoes, clothes and wheels through 5/12. Discounted off the lowest price marked in cart. So if you add it to the cart and take it through the checkout, you'll see:

Merchandise subtotal : 899.99
Your Savings Today : 180.00
Order Subtotal : 719.99
Estimated shipping : 13.99
Oversize charge : 30.00
estimated total : 763.98

So, new sale is better than old sale.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Thanks! Sweet deal. Just ordered a set. Planning to sell the front and get the rear rebuilt with a a HED C2 rim. STILL a killer bargain for a power tap hub!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Tip: order it in the store and pick up if you can to save the oversized shipping. Bought mine two weeks ago but performance credited my card for the difference do to their 90 day price guarantee. Walked out with a bunch of extra money today.

Thanks for the post OP!

·
Steaming piles of opinion
10,503 Posts
Tip: order it in the store and pick up if you can to save the oversized shipping. Bought mine two weeks ago but performance credited my card for the difference do to their 90 day price guarantee. Walked out with a bunch of extra money today.

Thanks for the post OP!
Might check that - when I was playing with it, local delivery saved the shipping, but the oversized fee remained. Which makes no sense, but there's a lot of stuff with Performance that doesn't make sense. Maybe if I chased it all the way through checkout it would have cleared that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.