Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
833 Posts
atimido said:
Anyone know why Peter Sagan didn't start today?
From the wires:
His team said that the 20-year-old was suffering from "severe fatigue" after a demanding start to the season that saw him win two stages on each of the Tour of California and the Paris-Nice as well as one on the Tour of Romania.
I was actually very surprised to see him in the Switzerland start list after that grueling Philly race and having to cross the Atlantic. Give the kid a break, Liquigas!

· What Would Google Do.
1,578 Posts
Im taking this opportunity to turn this into a sagan appreciation thread!

How good is that guy for a n00b!

Sprinter

Climber

TT ???

A very classy bike rider, he is going places quick, even higher than where he is now I mean :p can/will he morph into a GT rider though?

· Registered
833 Posts
muscleendurance said:
Im taking this opportunity to turn this into a sagan appreciation thread!

How good is that guy for a n00b!

Sprinter

Climber

TT ???

A very classy bike rider, he is going places quick, even higher than where he is now I mean :p can/will he morph into a GT rider though?
He's the real deal. There is a great crop of all-rounder young riders these days producing results, including Sagan, Tony Martin, Tejay Van Garderen, and Roman Kreuzinger. I believe these guys will all be Grand Tour GC contenders three to five years from now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.