Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Big is relative
11,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The spring floods did a number on my Phil Wood bottom bracket. The bearings were trashed so I mailed it back and PW overhauled and replaced the bearings for $35. While I was on a roll, I replaced the chain, cassette, and spent some time disassembling the RD and cleaning it. All good to go for tomorrow. Here are a few shots of my bike setup in the garage including the MX Leader that I am saving for my next project. I did take a time out to go to a neighbor kid's birthday party, can you figure out which kid is mine? Here is a hint, he doesn't really blend.

· Premium Member
21,853 Posts
The cool thing about Hawaii....

bigbill said:
I did take a time out to go to a neighbor kid's birthday party, can you figure out which kid is mine? Here is a hint, he doesn't really blend.
...is that it doesn't really matter.

· Registered
133 Posts
Been there

bigbill said:
I did take a time out to go to a neighbor kid's birthday party, can you figure out which kid is mine? Here is a hint, he doesn't really blend.
My dad got out of the service in the early 70's while he was stationed at Schofield. We were one of the few haole families in our neighborhood, too. My folks still are close with the old neighbors, but we moved to the mainland before any of us kids were old enough to attend grade school.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.